EU Jedi Quest fans: do you think the female bounty hunter can substitute for Siri?

In Jedi Quest on a mission to stop slavers, Padawan Skywalker and Obi-Wan encounter Jedi Knight Siri Tachi. She is disguised as a bounty hunter to infiltrate the slavers, but she is also a romance from Obi-Wan's past when they were both Jedi Apprentices.

Obi-Wan is distracted when young teenage Anakin murders the slaver captain because he recognizes him as someone who abused him and his mother.

It is not likely that Hasbro will make an EU figure of Siri as a bounty hunter - especially with the demise of the comic 2-packs, even as I know the slaver captain, a large blue cat-like alien, would go so well with Siri in a 2-pack.

The captain was similar to a Togorrian but had 4 eyes and Togorrians only have 2 eyes to my knowledge.

Anyway, could this TOR figure substitute as Siri?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Anyway, could this TOR figure substitute as Siri?
    I found two places for that. :iPhonevoice:

No, I think it's just too story-specific.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

If you think the figure will work, then go ahead and try it. I seriously doubt they'll ever make Siri Tachi.

I think you mean "Zygerrian," not "Togorrian."

Well, the slaver that was the bad guy that Anakin killed had 4 eyes (and he wasn't wearing glasses).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Well, the slaver that was the bad guy that Anakin killed had 4 eyes (and he wasn't wearing glasses).
    Dude's name was Krayn, and he was a T'surr.

Now that I see that this story was adapted to a comic, I'd say the only possibility of making these figures died with the comic pack format. On the one hand, that was a great outlet to get two cool EU figures in addition to reading material that provided context for people largely unfamiliar with the characters (which included me in most of the cases). But it was used far too often to produce too-obscure-even-for-EU-fans characters that nobody really cared about. Since EU figures will seemingly be coming no matter what, I like that they're coming in the main line now and producing heavy hitters and relevant new characters rather than decades-old nobodies, but I do wish they weren't automatically impossible to find.