I was too impatient to wait for this wave to start showing up in stores (especially after getting delayed 10 months for no reason at all), so I ordered one loose and one carded set off of Ebay.

For the most part, they all look really good. I'm not too interested in Nom Anor, so I'll probably be looking to trade or sell him off pretty soon here. I have both a loose and a carded version of him.

Anyways, after such a long wait, I can happily say that Kithaba, Dr. Evazan and Aayla Secura were worth every minute of it:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7952.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	26090

Aayla wasn't even one of the figures that I was really excited about, but she still turned out amazing. She's really tall, though, when you compare her up to a figure like Leia or most of the other female action figures in the line. In fact, Slave Leia barely comes up to the bottom of Aayla's chin.

After so many years of campaigning for a Kithaba figure, it's a little weird to actually hold him in my hands. My loose figure doesn't have a painted neck, but I'm not sure if that's a problem with all of them. It's hard to tell if the neck on my carded Kithaba is painted. Either way, it's not a big problem, because his head casts enough of a shadow that you barely even notice the lack of paint on his neck and it's something I can fix pretty easily later on. Regardless, he turned out perfect. 10 years of campaigning feels like it totally paid off. I also don't even mind the cardback image so much now that I have it in hand. I still wouldn't mind it being replaced with an actual photo of Kithaba, though.

Dr. Evazan is pretty awesome as well. Although he felt like more of a dutiful purchase than anything else; but I have no complaints whatsoever with how the figure turned out.

The 501st Clonetrooper actually looks pretty good if you lift his helmet off of his neck a bit. I also turned his head around so you don't see his chin poking out from under the helmet. I'll probably use some blu-tac to get the helmet to stay where I want it.

BTW, I looked but didn't see a dedicated thread for this wave, so I took the liberty of starting one. If a thread already exists, then please merge them together.