Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wow, that's crazy awesome! 23 droids, that's $10 a pop, right? And did you name them all?

How long did it take you to put your droids together?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, I stood in line for an extra three hours to put all the stickers on the packages. I'm actually not sure what to do with the packages - they're quite nice, and I do have name sticker sheets for all of them, so we'll see. I'll email Leland Chee and ask what to call them.

It didn't take too crazy long. The first round was a little over an hour - we got Fastpasses for Star Tours first, then headed right to Tatooine Traders and built around 15 droids in that time. Obviously it got more difficult as time went on, what with figuring out which parts I still needed and which ones they still had. I think building the remainder took less than an hour. The park cleared out as the evening went on, possibly due to Fantasmic, or something, so getting able to build the droids (and ride Star Tours repeatedly) was easier, though the parts had been picked over by then.

They really need to stock up on white middle legs. I don't know if they're just produced in the same quantities as the black, red, blue, and green ones, but that's the one I wanted for the majority of the droids and I assume most other people were the same, so they were pretty hard to find.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Yeah, I stood in line for an extra three hours to put all the stickers on the packages. I'm actually not sure what to do with the packages - they're quite nice, and I do have name sticker sheets for all of them, so we'll see. I'll email Leland Chee and ask what to call them.

It didn't take too crazy long. The first round was a little over an hour - we got Fastpasses for Star Tours first, then headed right to Tatooine Traders and built around 15 droids in that time. Obviously it got more difficult as time went on, what with figuring out which parts I still needed and which ones they still had. I think building the remainder took less than an hour. The park cleared out as the evening went on, possibly due to Fantasmic, or something, so getting able to build the droids (and ride Star Tours repeatedly) was easier, though the parts had been picked over by then.

They really need to stock up on white middle legs. I don't know if they're just produced in the same quantities as the black, red, blue, and green ones, but that's the one I wanted for the majority of the droids and I assume most other people were the same, so they were pretty hard to find.
    Leland Chee will "officially" name your droids for a nominal fee. Can you imagine if he did that?!?

That's weird about the middle legs, I could see it if it were ALL the white legs, but only the middles? Weird.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.