Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    I hate when they piece out the content to exclusivity, that's such a crappy way to do it. I'd go with more content if it's more than 5 minutes, and the bonus features will probably hit the web at some point.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Extended cut is ~20 minutes longer. Target bonus features are "more than 30 minutes." I'm normally not one to consider multiples of a movie or album, but I'm really considering it (especially if Best Buy's disc is only the extended cut).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm very curious to see what the differences between the versions will be. My number one purchase tomorrow, though, will be Justice League: Flashpoint. I saw it at SDCC and it was AMAZING, possibly being the best of the DC animated ilk. Really looking forward to a second viewing.

Without a doubt I'd go with the longer movie. That will be the higher quality experience, the extras are rarely worth rewatching and they're rarely mastered well, so I'd get the longer movie and then if you can't bring yourself to watch them online, I'd get the disc with the extras as a cheaper DVD.

Why did I not hear that Flashpoint was good from anybody, especially you?!? I had like 3 meals with you after you saw it!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought we talked about it when we went to the parking structure to drop something off at your car. You said that All Star Superman was tough to beat. Didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I thought we talked about it when we went to the parking structure to drop something off at your car. You said that All Star Superman was tough to beat. Didn't you?
    That was the day before you saw it, which is why it didn't have any feedback yet. The conversation was about expectations.

FYI, Best Buy's combo pack only has the theatrical cut on DVD. Target also has Roadblock's dog tags :roll: and $8 in coupons for some movies that aren't yet out, but not sure which ones.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I saw the Target set, Roadblock's dogtags look like they might be plastic. The 3D Blu-Ray has an offer for personalized dogtags.

I picked up Firefly with Wheel Blaster Bike for $6.50, it's a cute set but requires a lot of friction to get that wheel to fire. Firefly is a mediocre figure, making him a pilot-only was a huge blunder, it'd have been better to add more personality to the bike and forgo the figure altogether. This could be the last GI Joe item I ever buy.

One of the Sons of Anarchy season sets included a T-shirt.

That would be cool for Joe to offer as an exclusive.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The Roadblock dogtags don't really interest me, maybe because I've had my own set for almost 20 years.

Also, someone mentioned DVD?! Are people still buying those?
    May the force be with you.