Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I had no desire to get Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander, or Snake Eyes. But those accessories, wow!

Wait, is this the toy thread or the movie thread?
    Movie. I'm waaay off-topic.

That bike wasn't officially sold in the US. Some in Canadian tri-logo packaging wound up at Ross, where I got one.

It sucks beyond words. Easily one of the worst, if not THE worst, vehicle since the 25th line started.
    Then perhaps you wouldn't mind selling yours to me at cost? What's so bad about it? I still want it no matter what, I have a thing for motorcycles-as-armor figures, I have Power Rangers figures, Robotech figures, weird KB no-brand figures, all sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    What?! Who told you? We were supposed to keep that secret.

Yes, I bought Flashpoint. It was worth it. I still haven't gotten any version of Retaliation, though. This current wave of Retaliation figures, wave 3.5, is exceptional... at least in my estimation. Twelve new figures in the case, with only Firefly and Flint being subpar, but with accessories to compensate for them. I really hope I can find these in store.
    I KNEW IT!

When you're done with Flashpoint, perhaps I could borrow it?

I haven't seen any new Retaliation figures so far, distribution has killed this brand so many times now.

I had no desire to get Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander, or Snake Eyes. But those accessories, wow!

Wait, is this the toy thread or the movie thread?
    Ha, I thought we were in the collectibles thread, sorry about that!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I KNEW IT!

When you're done with Flashpoint, perhaps I could borrow it?
    Sure. Just let me know when you want to meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Sure. Just let me know when you want to meet up.
    Will do, hopefully we can just do another meet-up all together (not "altogether" ) soon.

HA HA HA! Now we'll never discuss GI Joe Retaliation again, this topic is never going to return course, mwa ha ha!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Flashpoint is a gateway drug to crappy Image characters and ridiculous collars.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Flashpoint is a gateway drug to crappy Image characters and ridiculous collars.
    You shut your mouth!
    May the force be with you.

Meow!

Ah, c'mon, I know opinions differ, but no matter how much anyone might like the DCnU, those collars are unforgivable.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ah, c'mon, I know opinions differ, but no matter how much anyone might like the DCnU, those collars are unforgivable.
    The collars I can forgive, Aquaman's ginormous head/neck is another matter. But that aside, this is the darkest thing DC has done in a long time!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    The collars I can forgive, Aquaman's ginormous head/neck is another matter. But that aside, this is the darkest thing DC has done in a long time!
    Seeing how well they did going dark, I'd like to see the animated version of Kingdom Come by this team. I think they've found the right tonality for it and seeing Alex Ross' art animated would be well worth the price to me.