Tycho clean out your inbox!

I've been trying to send you a PM for the last 4 days now, but I keep getting a message that your inbox is full so you can't receive any new messages.

Anyways, I'll just post the PM here since it's not like there is anything super private about it:

The payment cleared the same day I sent the figures, so no problems there.

I thought Nom Anor was a really well made figure, I just have no interest in the character or the storyline he comes from. Still Hasbro did a great job on the toy.

Thanks again!
    Nate
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I sort of made some rum in my inbox. And I got your message. Thanks
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Did you add Coke to it or just go with rum?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I like having rum in my inbox.

Captain Morgan might send something my way, possibly through some nut that's connected in Malibu.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.