JabbaJohn, I didn't mean Shaak got Even's seat. I know they were both on the Council at the same time for a while.

I meant that Anakin got Even's seat.

Originally I thought Anakin was going to get Shaak's seat, as she would be the last Council member to die before Palpatine got Anakin appointed to the Jedi Council.

It WAS really arrogant of him (as just a Supreme Chancellor for as much as the Jedi knew at the time) to dictate that Anakin be installed on the Council.

EU suggested that Ki-Adi Mundi was the first Knight to be on the Council.

"A Master" is a Jedi who successfully trained another Knight from a Padawan apprentice status. So far as I understand it.

Ki-Adi was already on the Council when he became A'Sharad Hett's master. "Darth Krayyt" fans already know how that one turned out.

ElChuxter - I didn't know they found another shaved-bald black guy to play Mace in the Naboo landing scene - I guess that's the end of TPM?

Anyway - this is interesting. Who were the Jedi Council members former Masters and Apprentices:

MASTER......................CHARACTER............. ..............THEIR APPRENTICE

.................................Yoda............. ........................Dooku, in general Obi-Wan, Luke
.................................Mace............. .........................Depa Billaba
Dark Woman................Ki Adi Mundi...........................A'Sharad Hett (post TPM, Mundi was a Knight)
a Wookiee Jedi............Plo Koon.................................??? (found Ahskoa but not her instructor)
.................................SaeSee Tiin.............................???
.................................Eeth Koth................................???
.................................Adi Gallia................................(Siri Tachi, blonde human girl, Obi-Wan's early gf, in J-Apprt)
..................................Oppo Rancisis..........................???
..................................Even Piel.................................???
in "One Below" cmc........Yaddle................................. .....???
..................................Yarael Poof................................???
Mace Windu..................Deppa Billaba..........................XXX - Clone Wars drove her insane, no apprentice
..................................Agen Kolar...............................???
..................................Stass Alie.................................???
...................................Kit Fisto..................................Nadon Vebb (Mon Calamari)
Qui-Gon Jinn..................Obi-Wan Kenobi.......................Anakin Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi.............Anakin Skywalker.......................Ahsoka Tano (training probably not complete)
....................................Coleman Ckaj..........................???
...................................Shaak-Ti..................................(what about the Talz and Ithorian Jedi from the MicrSeries?)

(is Coleman CKaj the same species as Pablo Jill?)

CHARACTER...........................THEIR CLONE COMMANDER

Yoda.....................................??? (Gree or was he really Luminara's commander?)
Mace.....................................Stone (only? or were there others?)
Ki Adi Mundi...........................Bacara (or was Jett also under his command at Geonosis? Did Jett live?)
Plo Koon.................................Wolfe
SaeSee Tiin.............................?
Eeth Koth................................?
Adi Gallia................................?
Oppo Rancisis..........................?
Even Piel.................................?
Yaddle.....................................XXX died before the Clone Wars
Yarael Poof...............................XXX died before the Clone Wars
Deppa Billaba..........................XXX - Clone Wars drove her insane, I don't think she had a command b4 that
Agen Kolar...............................?
Stass Alie................................Neo
Kit Fisto..................................? Forgot his name. Wasn't he killed at Grievous' lair?
Obi-Wan Kenobi.......................Alpha (ARC Trooper), Cody
Anakin Skywalker......................Rex, Oppo, Bow (different 501st Cmdrs. Were they successive promotions?)
Coleman Ckaj..........................?
Shaak-Ti..................................?