Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    I forgot that Poggle is also still in custody after the Season Two Geonosis arc. San Hill hasn't appeared yet, so it's unknown what his status is.

Leland Chee said this on one of his Chronicling The Clone Wars blogs:
    Nute Gunray’s escape while en route paves the way for his appearance in future episodes in the series and in Revenge of the Sith. Other Separatist leaders who get captured during the series only to later appear in Revenge of Sith won’t fare as well, spending much of the time span of the series in incarceration.
    So hopefully their fates will be resolved in the series.

I think we should have an episode where Anakin waterboards Poggle the Lesser
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

"Bound for Rescue" wasn't the most amazing episode, but it was fun. The carnival was very strange - why would Preigo go back there if his last show went so disastrously? - but I liked the bizarre designs. I was also glad that they finally followed up on Season One's Hondo arc, with Dooku still holding a grudge about being captured (which it seems will finally come to a head next week). And despite what I read, Grievous will indeed be back next week, thankfully. It was good to see him get the upper hand - or at least slightly - on Obi-Wan for a change, and having him kill a few clones along the way.

why was the new show broadcast on a Sunday? I have it recorded it but haven't watched it yet
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

For whatever reason I did not see it nor record it yesterday.

I watched it now and I loved this episode.

It was very creative and I liked seeing the Z-95's and the mini-arc going on with Obi-Wan, Cody, and General Grievous.

In the meanwhile, Hondo was awesome as usual. I really think they should make a class 2 vehicle out of his tank (besides a small flying saucer 1-man fighter ship - Rapier-One)

Ashley Eckstein didn't do too good of job making the little Rodian girl's voice sound far apart enough from Ahsoka's. I'd almost think it would've been cool if an electronic translation device was employed so she'd speak in Rodian but it would sound like mechanical "Basic," but then all Jedi would speak Basic anyway. But I'm friends with Ashley, so I'll take responsibility for my opinion. I love her and Ahsoka anyway!

Loved the Wookiee Jedi. He's been so cute! I hope he's rescued from Order 66 to go to Platt's Well or be skirted away by K'Kruhk.

Don't want the Wookiee killed. If Mr. Arro-Gant (jk) Jedi youngling does NOT turn to the Dark Side, it would be a pleasant surprise, but a way for the show to not be predictable. As it stands, I am just waiting for him to make a hot-headed choice with serious consequences that takes him down a dark path.

The ship the younglings are on is very similar to the original concept for the Falcon, which was then decided to be the Blockade Runner, and then the Blockade Runner was modified some more to be the ship we see in the movies (all on the part of Ralph McQuarrie I think, who often changed his Star Wars designs). I'm not sure if McQuarrie did the final version of the Falcon, but it was inspired by a hamburger on a plate with an olive leaning against it.

"She may not look like much Kid, but she's got that special sauce where it counts."

I don't like the path they took with Hondo in the past two episodes. I realize he's a bounty hunter and profit is the first priority, but he had to know that attacking Askoka will have future ramifications. I enjoyed the relationship he had with the Jedi, but it seems like that relationship is ruined just to showcase a few bratty younglings.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I would echo the previous comments; a pretty good episode. This was cutesy for kids, but not in a negative way. I got some A Bug's Life hints with the traveling show. Was surprised that the nasily youngling's incomplete lightsaber didn't become a plot point. And Grievous was surprised that Obi-Wan would scuttle the battleship? Really?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Ashley Eckstein didn't do too good of job making the little Rodian girl's voice sound far apart enough from Ahsoka's. I'd almost think it would've been cool if an electronic translation device was employed so she'd speak in Rodian but it would sound like mechanical "Basic," but then all Jedi would speak Basic anyway. But I'm friends with Ashley, so I'll take responsibility for my opinion. I love her and Ahsoka anyway!
    Georgina Cordova plays Ganodi, not Ashley Eckstein.