Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Bond? A necessary Bond?

So, how are people finding Saturday mornings for this season, rather than Friday evenings? Or, does the DVR render original airing times irrelevant?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Bond? A necessary Bond?

So, how are people finding Saturday mornings for this season, rather than Friday evenings? Or, does the DVR render original airing times irrelevant?
    I DVR it. I did so when it was on Fridays as well because there were so many other things I watched that night.

Wow, I loved "A Necessary Bond!" I re-watched the first three episodes of this arc right before it, and the story is much more satisfying that way. This is probably one of the best arcs this show has done, at least in a while!

It was so nice to get payoff for Dooku's capture in Season One, and finally seeing the freakin' Slave I again was awesome! Hondo was funnier in this episode than he's probably ever been, and I liked how they dealt with his character changes. Him trying to get Obi-Wan to pay for all his damages was great. Huyang was great here as well and his tease about Yoda's time as a youngling was fun.

I hope Hasbro took note of the ship Grievous was using during the chase on Florrum - that would be awesome for the Class I line.

As for viewing times, I DVR it at my parents' house and watch it when I'm there, or if I'm at my apartment then I just wait until Sunday to watch it on the official site. It looks a hell of a lot better on an HD TV, that's for sure.

I love the episode too! Hasbro has to make that tank for the toy market.

a big Hondo fan here I likes the way they handle his character.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Best episode of the arc, and here's hopeing Hasbro makes Grievous's new ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Best episode of the arc, and here's hopeing Hasbro makes Grievous's new ride.
    it was so obvious that was designed for the toy market. but it's a good idea. I think Grievous was marketed for the minny wheel bike. I don't know if that ever saw wide release. I can't remember
    on account of the economy they will be doing a lot of class 1. but the tank man...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Bond? A necessary Bond?

I don't care for it. I have found myself behind on episodes because of it.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Only "issue" I had with it was how easily a group of Jedi younglings and a Padawan could hold off Grievous, when in the past, he'd dispatch Jedi Knights with less effort. But it was pretty good aside from that.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(