Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    The planet look like a rip-off of Davy Jones Locker from "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End". They even had Colonel Gascon go mad just like Captain Jack did.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

That episode looks like it might actually be interesting. I think that somehow my DVR did not record the last episode of the Colonel.

I'm not sure.

I also don't care.

But I want to make sure I don't miss episodes with Captain Rex and the Clones.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That episode looks like it might actually be interesting. I think that somehow my DVR did not record the last episode of the Colonel.

I'm not sure.

I also don't care.

But I want to make sure I don't miss episodes with Captain Rex and the Clones.
    You haven't missed any episodes lately - there have only been two with the colonel and the droids. The Republic Commando angle looks interesting, finally.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    The planet look like a rip-off of Davy Jones Locker from "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End". They even had Colonel Gascon go mad just like Captain Jack did.
    Hah, yeah it did remind me of that as well, good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    New pic from Missing in Action.

OT species's first SW:TCW appearance.

http://starwars.com/img/explore/the-...2_synopsis.jpg
    Wow, a Sullustan but he's trying to look tough.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I liked "Missing in Action." There were some overly-goofy moments still, like tying up the Sullustan cook or some of the early Gascon stuff, but overall it was a big improvement over the previous episode. In the video commentary, Filoni said that Gregor will probably be back, and I thought his character and backstory were interesting so that should be good.

So far this season we've seen a Blue Snaggletooth and a Walrus Man - now where's the lime-green Rodian and the Ithorian in the blue swimsuit?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The first part was dull, still that corny droid team style, but it did improve. I liked the orange Walrusman (who seemed to be hiding his arm; why? ). Amazing how effective a single old blaster in the hand of ONE commando can be against many battle and destroyer droids.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I liked Greggor. I think he's Boss.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Amazing how effective a single old blaster in the hand of ONE commando can be against many battle and destroyer droids.
    They over did that just a bit...

They missed a perfect opportunity to "wrap-up" a previous loose end. Greggor should be Sev.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-