Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    IIRC, didn't Lucas say something to the effect of, "I chose to show Maul split in two so other writers couldn't bring him back."
    I do remember something like that being said back when TPM came out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

On one hand, I've enjoyed the Maul / Savage episodes tremendously.

On the other, why they couldn't just do this with other characters - maybe Savage and another sibling even - and not cheapen Obi-Wan's kill at the end of TPM tasks me.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Easy; that's so Ahsoka kills Maul in CW season 12.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Easy; that's so Ahsoka kills Maul in CW season 12.
    My guess is, Dooku gets jealous that Sideous has a new lover, er apprentice, and tricks Ahsoka into being his new apprentice by telling her that Sideous is Palpatine. Anakin is forced to hunt her down. When she reveals Palpatine to him, he strikes her down in anger.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    My guess is, Dooku gets jealous that Sideous has a new lover, er apprentice, and tricks Ahsoka into being his new apprentice by telling her that Sideous is Palpatine. Anakin is forced to hunt her down. When she reveals Palpatine to him, he strikes her down in anger.
    Then when EIII is re-edited, When Palps reveals himself, Anakin now says, "You're the Sith Lord... Ahsoka was right all along."
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

No, he says "Does this mean I get a discount on red lightsaber crystals?"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Looks like Clone Wars may not get a season 6 after all.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

It's clearly Warner Bros and Disney's not getting along. It'll make the jump to Disney XD, and, with the subliminal message "We don't suck!" affecting so many, it will spur people to demand more carriers offer that channel.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It's official - no more episodes are being produced for Cartoon Network, and the show is winding down. Nevertheless, they're "continuing production on new Clone Wars story arcs that promise to be some of the most thrilling adventures ever seen," and the video with Dave says that it's some of the most important gaps that are still left to fill. This is too bad, but at the same time I'm glad that they'll be able to hopefully finish what they want to. The show has had a great run so far and it will still go on a little longer, so it's not too disappointing.

The story also says that Detours has been postponed, which I can't exactly say makes me sad at all. They also mentioned a new animated series that takes place where no previous movies or TV shows have taken place - I hope some of the creative team from TCW gets to continue on the new show, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It's official - no more episodes are being produced for Cartoon Network, and the show is winding down. Nevertheless, they're "continuing production on new Clone Wars story arcs that promise to be some of the most thrilling adventures ever seen," and the video with Dave says that it's some of the most important gaps that are still left to fill. This is too bad, but at the same time I'm glad that they'll be able to hopefully finish what they want to. The show has had a great run so far and it will still go on a little longer, so it's not too disappointing.

The story also says that Detours has been postponed, which I can't exactly say makes me sad at all. They also mentioned a new animated series that takes place where no previous movies or TV shows have taken place - I hope some of the creative team from TCW gets to continue on the new show, at least.
    I promoted your post to news article.

Everyone's treating this like the show is ending, but obviously that's not the case. I hope they're doing TV movies on Disney XD, that'd be cool, that clip was really strong stuff, and that said TV movies keep going every once in a while.

As for the other show, I'm guessing it'll be TOR-era-based to prop up sagging interest in the game.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.