Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Torryn Farr - Echo Base Command Center
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Klaatu - SA update of the POTF2 Klaatu; aka vintage Klaatu Skiff

The short, fat Utai.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

A-Wing Pilot - a generic, unnamed, human A-Wing Pilot on a vintage ROTJ card. In fact, they really just need to make a new head and gloved hands for the Mon Calamari Pilot and that should work fine. That's actually the most accurate A-Wing Pilot uniform that's been made in the toy line so far.

Onaconda Farr - Rodian senator.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Taym Dren-garen - the human Sail Barge guard who shot Luke in the hand.

I don't want to overstate the amount of credit he deserves, however, because if he really was that good of a marksman, then why didn't he shoot Luke in the face instead?

Because he knew that killing Luke would end the movie, and it would be too short, and people wouldn't want to see a half-hour movie, and so he wouldn't make as much on royalties.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yoxgit - Ugnaught from Jabba's sail barge.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Because he knew that killing Luke would end the movie, and it would be too short, and people wouldn't want to see a half-hour movie, and so he wouldn't make as much on royalties.
    That makes sense because then we would have been robbed of all that awesome Taym Dren-garen merchandise that we've received over the last 29 years.

Sgt. Doallyn - with the white outfit as he appeared in the Skiff Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Doallyn, white suit from skiff battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post

Sgt. Doallyn - with the white outfit as he appeared in the Skiff Battle.
    Beat you to it Big B.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.