Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Beat you to it Big B.
    Oh, whoops, this does get a bit challenging as the thread gets longer.

Anyways:
    Mercenary Pilot Skiff Guard from the Second Skiff
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Geezum - Snivvian from the sail barge.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

I'd like to vote for Anti-Doallyn and cancel out both votes for him, since he's a child molester.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd like to vote for Anti-Doallyn and cancel out both votes for him, since he's a child molester.
    Is that the one with the white helmet and black outfit from the Anti-Skiff?

Gailid - human Skiff Guard wearing a yellow jumpsuit on the second Skiff.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Is that the one with the white helmet and black outfit from the Anti-Skiff?
    Actually, it's his skin, because he's naked, but, yeah, that'd be him.

And he's not a child molester like Doallyn.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Actually, it's his skin, because he's naked, but, yeah, that'd be him.
    Okay, I remember him and the Anti-Skiff. Instead of hovering 10-feet above ground, it was buried 10-feet below ground and all the guards suffocated.

Moving on:
    Pote Snitkin -super-articulated update of the POTF2 figure.

Theron Nett, who's now the only remaining ANH pilot with dialogue (aside from fake-Wedge).

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Pote Snitkin -super-articulated update of the POTF2 figure.
    For me, the POTF2 figure still holds up really well, and I don't need him to have more articulation. He looks fine driving my second skiff. But that's just me.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    For me, the POTF2 figure still holds up really well, and I don't need him to have more articulation. He looks fine driving my second skiff. But that's just me.
    Well, I think every POTF2 figure is in need of an update.

Shirtless human Skiff Guard from the Second Skiff - sometimes referred to as the "white Fozec" because he is dressed exactly like Fozec but is a white dude.

Colonel Salm
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Shasa Tiel - Ishi Tib from Jabba's Palace
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.