Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Baniss Keeg - the other duros from the Cantina. Of course, if we got her, we'd then need a resculpt of of Ellorrs Madak as well.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to vote for the bartender from Club Outlander. I forgot his name and you never see him on screen, I think.

He said, "No footage?! No footage!"
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Both!

I meant his own. The ROTS Deuce is a great figure, but the ESB version looks like he has two hands instead of the hypodermic attachment. I'm still a bit surprised and irked that the Target 3-pack didn't include the ROTS version, even if it is inaccurate; the wrong hand would be better than a, what, 13-year-old sculpt.
    2-1B figures from ESB should have 2 hands, not a hypo-hand, in the movie he's grasping tools in his claw hands, not swapping them out for alternate attachments.

I wouldn't accept the ROTS version as the ESB version, there are too many significant differences. Still, they need to resculpt 2-1b, not go back to that ancient POTF2 figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Podracer Neva Kee
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Rycar Ryjerd - Cantina dwarf
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to vote for the pink luxury droid from the landing platform scene in ROTS.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Rune Haako - ROTS Outfit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	26414

Blog Entries
    A human dude in an astronaut suit from the cantina