Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

GAME: Post a name of ONLY 1 figure (different from everyone else's here) you want

These are 3 3/4" figures.

Your post should be one name and a description if you need it so the post is large enough.

I'll go with...........

TEY HOW - he (she?) is the Niemodian pilot of the Trade Federation ship at the beginning of TPM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Barada - super-articulated resculpt up to the same level of quality as recent Skiff Guards

Charred Owen (or Beru). Seriously.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quoting Tycho from 2004 in a post of scene by scene: favorite figures never made before.....

"Nyrat Agira - sexy human chick with medusa spiked bruntte hair in red thong"
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

So do we get to post again, if somebody has already posted after us?

I'll go with:

Yotts Oren - the Green Nikto (Klaatu) from the second skiff. He's the only "Klaatu" from ROTJ to never have been immortalized in action figure form.

Ghost of Obi-Wan Kenobi (one that's modern quality and can sit down)

I'm afraid that's the only figure I could think of.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Anakin Solo.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Vedain - the Skiff Driver who Lando fought with during the Skiff Battle.

Corde, the Senator's decoy killed the landing platform in AOTC
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.