Hybrid View

GAME: Post a name of ONLY 1 figure (different from everyone else's here) you want

These are SideShow 1/6 scale (12") figures. It can be a HotToys figure if it's a Droid or all furry, difficult to make for SideShow.

Your post should be one name and a description if you need it so the post is large enough.

I'll go with...........

NUTE GUNRAY from TPM.

It was rumored SideShow would make him.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I've mentioned Embo before, but I would really be curious to see Xizor in 6 inch.

Bring on a 12" Ephant Mon!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Leia Bespin Escape (jumpsuit)

It took me 5 whole minutes to think of a figure I'd buy at this point that isn't already coming or strongly rumored.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mas Ameeda from AOTC
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Cruise Missile Trooper (preferably Frassk)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Sio Bibble - From Phantom Menace
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.