Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tagmac View Post
    Chewbacca......surprised he wasn't already mentioned.
    I just assumed that Sideshow was working on him. I'm pretty sure that he's going to turn out horrible, so I'm intentionally leaving any Wookiees off of my wish list until we see exactly what Sideshow does with him.

Anyways, Yak Face (Salty Marie - or whatever his stupid EU name is).
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Cruise Missile Trooper (preferably Frassk)
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Amanaman to go along with Ephant Mon.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

A new head sculpt for a variation Rebel Fleet Trooper.

That's not really hard.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Weequay Hunter from the Prisoner Skiff.

Princess Leia, red Bespin gown.

BigBarada, I really like your ROTJ choices. They are right in line with my own and a 12" Weequay would be so awesome!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    BigBarada, I really like your ROTJ choices. They are right in line with my own and a 12" Weequay would be so awesome!
    Yeah, I kind of wish Sideshow had kept the momentum going with the Jabba's Palace characters instead of getting so heavily sidetracked with Clones.

Anyways, keeping with the same theme:

Wooof - the vintage Klaatu

I want the red Nikto that Lando fought on the first skiff.

I am planning to use the Weequay in this manner. Not accurate, but I think the Weequay is more recognizeable and SideShow would make him first. Then I can switch if "my Nikto" is ever made. Wooof is cooler looking but I like the start of the Sarlaac battle when almost all the heroes are on the same skiff. However, Wooof is my favorite Jabba / Skiff / Sailbarge denizen.

I believe Sideshow will return to the Scum and Villany line, however I bet their trying to gain economies of scale for their Clone Trooper molds and if they have, possibly use the profit for General Grievous - a figure they can't possibly re-market after he's developed. Don't forget they also did IG-88.

I am very much with you BigBarada on most of the Jabba personnel. The large guys like Ephont Mon, Amanaman, and no doubt you'll vote for Herme Odel, do not seem as necessary to me.

You mean Vedain, that's the name of the Nikto Skiff Driver.

I'll vote for Velken Tezeri, the human Skiff Guard on the Prisoner Skiff.

Where are JediBear and the other SideShow 12" collectors in this thead?

After this post, I'll hold off from voting to let others catch up.

I don't collect CW 12" but I have a Thrawn EU figure.

I would definitely want and would immediately buy Mara Jade (original jumpsuit with extra camaouflage poncho, hat, and goggles) if they made her.