Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I'm starting to run out of characters that I would pay $120+ for (just for the record, I think Dud Bolt and Sebulba would be more in the $70-80 range).

A-Wing Pilot - green flightsuit, generic human, no weird EU names.

Scout trooper with speeder bike. Yeah, I know it will be five hundred dollars. I think I would pay that if done right, barring I could.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

TIE Fighter Pilot - this is one that I'm kind of surprised hasn't been made yet.

IMO, none of the 12" TIE Pilots have really been all that great, except for the Marmit version, which was pretty good. I think the Medicom version from a couple of years ago suffered from having a helmet that was too small.

I guess I'll vote for the Kashyyyk Scout Trooper Clone to go with Gree.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sio Bibble - From Phantom Menace
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.