Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That water creature from the sink hole that Obi-Wan fell into in ROTS.

It later appeared in CW and swallowed JarJar on Rodia.

They could make it and then repaint it to represent both the Deleted Scene and the CW version.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm running out of beasts that I would actually buy:

The Gorax from the Ewok Adventure (Caravan of Courage).

I always did want that lava flea….
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Narglatch - the mount that the Talz ride on Orto Plutonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    That water creature from the sink hole that Obi-Wan fell into in ROTS.

It later appeared in CW and swallowed JarJar on Rodia.

They could make it and then repaint it to represent both the Deleted Scene and the CW version.
    The creature on Utapau is a Nos monster. The creature on Rodia is a Kwazel Maw, which is based on the swamp slug as designed by Ralph McQuarrie for Dagobah. Wookieepedia says they're all related - but there are enough differences to where they're not the same.

Condor Dragon. From the first Ewok movie.

(Nice call on the Blurrg and Gorax, BTW.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Rock Worrt from ROTJ.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Cruise Missile Trooper (preferably Frassk because he's a sexy beast).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I'll take a Krayyt Dragon.

But I'm disappointed with it the way it's been drawn up in concept art.

The skeleton that C-3PO walks by in the desert in ANH has a very long neck and no visible leg bones.

It's not a snake, like the skeleton could suggest, so I always pictured a carnivorous dinosaur like a brontosaurus - on a dangerous meat-eater in the Krayyt Dragon's case.

I'd like a living one to fight Tusken Raiders (and A'Sharad Hett) as well as the skeleton. But the living creature would have to be reimagined.

I think there are Lesser and Greater Krayyt Dragons for that exact reason, by the way.

In the Holiday Special, Boba Fett had harnessed and ridden a great lizard creature (it wasn't a Krayyt) but I think the Krayyt re-disign could take that into account.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Cane Adiss - honestly the creature is so large that I don't see how it could be released as anything but a beast. Just the heads and necks alone are over 7 feet tall.

Although, I would prefer it if Hasbro didn't design a body and just treated it like two individual anemone type creatures instead of one lame 2-headed alien.

A womp rat (2-pack, preferably), less than 2 meters.

Slick, when will your response NOT fit one of these poll games?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."