Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

GAME: Post a name of ONLY 1 vehicle (different from everyone else's here) you want

Post only one name of a vehicle you want for the 3 3/4" collection that's different from everyone else's that is listed below.

Your post should have one craft's name, and if need be it's source or description.

I want:

REPUBLIC CRUISER RADIANT 7, from TPM with attachable cannons for CW playability.

I'd make it under-sized, maybe Royal Starship sized, and pack in the Republic Captain and Lieutenant.

Removeable cannons with firing missiles and a detaching salon pod would probably work for play features. Maybe a launch spot for a mini-rig vehicle (class 1 size with figure - but no more speederbikes, please!)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tatooine Skiff - correctly scaled, fully retractable plank, and no silly action features.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Ventress' Fan-blade Fighter
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I will go ahead and name the obvious: Jabba's Sail Barge.

I would make it the largest and most expensive star wars vehicle ever made in the modern line. About four feet long, enough room inside to hold the exclusive jabba and throne, a rumpus room, opening "windows", a bar, and maybe some kind of engine room. Price tag?? $349 maybe? Exclusive too? Could be hasbrotoyshop.com exclusive and could be the first "built to order" item. You order it, then they produce it and ship it to you. I'd buy one.
    Last edited by TheDarthVader; 06-15-2012 at 09:06 AM. Reason: colon
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Xizor's Virago

So close, yet so far.

(I want a better Outrider to go with it, but this would be a better toy for the mainline so it came to mind faster.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Gungan Bongo. It's a damn shame this year's TPM line wasn't handled better - I would have loved to have seen this.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Z-95 Headhunter based off of it's CW appearance (not the classic comics).
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Trandoshan Hovercraft from the Clone Wars cartoon.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Jaina Solo's StealthX.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-