Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GAME: Post a name of ONLY 1 beast (different from everyone else's here) you want

Post only one name of a beast you want for the 3 3/4" collection that's different from everyone else's that is listed below.

Your post should have one beast's name, and if need be it's source or description.

I want:

The Sando Aqua Monster, from TPM made like a big Shogun Warrior Godzilla toy of old.

The Aqua Monster figure should be able to eat Gungans (especially JarJar) and you can open up a hidden hatch in the figure's stomach to get your figures out again.

I'd make the Sando about 14-18" tall (underscale yes, but reasonable for retail). Kids that like dinosaurs and the likes may appreciate this and help it refresh interest in SW.

It should feature open (cheap) packaging and it would look great with the Action Fleet Bongo Sub.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Sarlacc - it just needs to be a mouth in the desert. So, simply make a larger, more detailed version of the 2009 Battle Pack toy.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Orray - The Arena scene is the most creature heacy scene in the saga and while we've got the heavy hitters, this critter is one of the few that has never been done but is still somewhat aggressive and interacts with other figures.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

The dianoga, trash monster from a new hope with more details and some articulation like an eye that can move up and down.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

The Blurrg from Ewoks: The Battle for Endor:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blurrg4.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	26228
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Scurrier multi-pack.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Zillo Beast. It could be done similarly to Tycho's Sando idea. It won't, but it could. It would be cool for it to have completely flexible arms.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The Thranta flyer with Kaminoan rider.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Anoobas. That way, whenever I see a group of them, I can shout in my best Osi Sobeck voice, "BRING OUT THE ANOOBAS!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    The Thranta flyer with Kaminoan rider.
    The ones on Kamino are called aiwhas.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

A new Wampa. The Vintage Tauntauns are as big if not bigger than either of the Wampa made to date.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.