Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Re: St. Louis, MO - First Time Finds!

The Gravois Bluffs wal-mart had the "A New Hope" 4 pack. They were in the center aisle by the toy department and not on the DVD display.

Where is the Gravois Bluffs store located?

Take 270 to the Gravois exit and go west to 141. Turn south on 141 its on the left side of the road, 2 lights down (across 141 from Lowes).

Wal-Mart Store #805
    653 Gravois Bluffs Blvd
    Fenton, MO 63026

Thanks! I can't believe Manchester, Bridgeton, nor Kirkwood had one on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by anti-hero
    Machinist hall in Bridgeton, Right next to Target. I'm not sure what time it starts, but it goes until around 2 or 2:30 on Sunday. I've only been to 2 of them. One was a few years ago and they had all kinds of SW stuff. Then I went to one a couple months ago, but I was looking for DC Direct and Marvel Legends so I didn't pay much attention to how much SW was there.

It's basically a large room filled with scalpers, but you can find some good deals on stuff you may have missed. The best way to go is trades.
    I was able to make it and i thought it sucked this time. Wasn't much there at all(that interested me anyhoo).

Anyway, I ofund the VOTC ROTJ wave at Target in Alton, IL.

Quote Originally Posted by prozac
    I was able to make it and i thought it sucked this time. Wasn't much there at all(that interested me anyhoo).

Anyway, I ofund the VOTC ROTJ wave at Target in Alton, IL.
    Yeah, I was there right at 9 when it opened and I didn't see anything good. There was a guy with an Ephant Mon for $20 And I passed at first on an Imperial Officer, then went back to buy it and the guy in front of me snagged it

Oh well.

Still not much of anything around me. I left a handstanding Luke at St. Ann Walmart this morning. And there was some Empire wave VOTC at Bridgeton Kmart yesterday. Can anyone tell me what waves the Scout Trooper and repainted Bespin Luke are in?

Manchester Wal-Mart had the Bespin Luke on their pallet display, the only location I've seen that had a pallet display that included single carded figures, not to mention the carrying cases. Sorry, not much help!!

The Regency Square Sam's has the Falcon set.

None of the figures seemed to have their gear, except Obi-wan's lightsaber handle.

Sunset Hill TRU has the Endor Ambush Set.

Hampton Target Tuesday night: VOTC Chewie and R2, one of each. Left R2.

Saint Ann Walmart Wednesday afternoon: Trilogy 3 packs, one each of Empire, and Jedi. Left both, but went back today and they were both gone. They had them for 10 bucks each. Not bad, even if they are all repacks. They chose good figs to re-use, IMO.

Earlier this week Florissant Target had their VOTC's marked regular $5.99 and on sale for $5.09. They now have regular marked at 8.79 but still ring up for 5.09. (at least as of this morning they did) There was only one Han on the pegs today so I was able to get rain checks that I can use at any Target!!

HH!