Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Re: St. Louis, MO - First Time Finds!

Zumbell Walmart had plenty of all 4 preview figs yesterday afternoon. 3 pegs full plus a tray of them on a shelf above. The wookie and Grevious look espescially cool.

Fenton Target- 1 Grievous 1 wookie
    Fenton Wal-Mart- tons of preview wave no Jedi Starfighter
    Crestwood TRU- Episode II Preview and a lot of junk That's just insane!
    Kirkwood Wal-Mart- Nothing! Worse Wal-Mart for anthing, not just Star Wars
    Then I gave up. I really wanted Anakin's Jedi Starfighter

Not a one between, WM, Target, or K-M on Manchester either.

South County Target- A lot of preview figures, no Jedi Fighter, & the new Clone Wars Wave-Anakin for sure. I don't collect those, so I didn't pay too much attention.

Sneek preview starfighter at Sunset Hills TRU. They also has the starfighter lego set and the lego TIE with Vader.

West Florissant Kmart has had the Episode 3 Lightsabers out for a while. Still haven't seen any figures (other than the sneak preview) out. It seems like a lot of guys are getting these early. (there's a ton on ebay) Are they not waiting for the specific date this time around or what?

Bridgeton Target had E3 Galactic Heroes, and Florissant had a few too.

Florissant and Mid River's Targets both had a General Greivous cycle(?) and Obi Wan's Starfighter.

Lemay Ferry K Mart had ROTS figures out! Not too many left. I picked up an Obi-Wan & Grievous. Left a couple R2s, Chewbaccas, Maces, & Emperors. Everything else was snatched up. Pretty excited about finding ANYTHING early.

Florissant Kmart had some deluxe. Anakin, Obi, and Grievous. 12.99 apiece

I think I'll wait until the 2nd and get Greivous for 10 (the other 2 looked like crap btw).

I didn't try to buy them so I don't know if they would've sold em but the did come up on the price scanner. Not sure if that means anything or not.

Well, I found em. Yesterday at Saint Ann Walmart I found 7 of the 8 that I want out of the initail waves...and they wouldn't sell them!

After 15 minutes waiting to hear back from a manager they told me they couldn't sell even tho they were on the pegs. I told them they should pull them off then and they said they were going to.

Oh they looked so cool. The only one I couldn't find that I wanted was Dooku. They had several clone troops, several Yoda, Obi, Ani and the second Ani as well.