Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Re: St. Louis, MO - First Time Finds!

Anybody else going to midnight madness?? I think I'm going to Mid Rivers TRU. I'm going to call on Friday and see if they're going to price match (Walmart's ad has them at $5.24 and TRU has Sneak Peeks at 6.99) and if not then I'll stop at one of the 24 hour Walmarts.

Found 33-40 at Kohl's on 94. "On Sale" for 6.99 each. They had a whole display with alot of Commanders, a good amount of pilots and 1 or 2 of everything else. I thought about buying all 5 pilots I need. But I went for 3 instead.

Did you notice if the Palpatines had red or blue sabers?

Quote Originally Posted by spacelord
    Did you notice if the Palpatines had red or blue sabers?
    Red...Sorry I meant to mention that.

Thanks. That's the one I was looking for.

Wentzville Wal-Mart had Vader Operating table, Jetpack Clone, Vulture Droid, and Deluxe Yoda on 4/22. They only had Yoda and vulture droid remaining after I left.

South County TRU had about 5 blue saber Palpatines around 12:00.
    The KB at St. Louis Mills has a few gunships and some of the Anakin/dooku battle scenes. The sabers were severly bent on all of them.

I saw those at that KB over the weekend, they also had the 6th scale rots Chewie. Looked like a repack of the VOTC one.

I've been trying to find the Target exclusive clone. The DPCI # is 087061489. You can type that into the price scanners (or ask an employee) to see if they have them in the back. Apparently this has worked at a lot of Targets (none around here yet that I know of). The only problem seems to be getting them to get it out of the stockroom because of their "collectors policy."

I checked the scanner myself at the Florissant Target yesterday, no luck. I'm gonna try and hit Bridgeton today.

Gravois Bluffs Wal-Mart had the Mace/Sidious and Anakin/Dooku battle arenas last night. They were in much better shape than the others I've seen.
    The Target across the street had the 2nd wave of micro packs.

NW Plaza TRU has the Anakin/Dooku and Obi-wan/body guard arena sets