Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Re: St. Louis, MO - First Time Finds!

Found the Target Ex. Clone at Brentwood Target on Saturday and I've heard they're showing up all over the place. (but selling out quick, I bought 4 myself)

I've also got a freind who found 41-44 at the Eureka Walmart and another friend who found them at the Granite City Walmart. Both Saturday morning. The Eureka store apparently had 20 or so cases with them, so it may be worth a phone call to see if they have any left.

The Gravios Bluffs Wal-mart had the Mustafar Playset last night. They are on the back wall by the storage room door on the top shelf (next to about 50 early bird sets). They also had a good number of basic 37, 39 and 40. All the 38's seemed to be gone.

The Target at Boone's Crossing had a row of pegs filled with collectors cases. $9.99 for 5. I didn't try to buy any, but they scanned just fine.

Sunset Hills TRU has the exclusive Green Anakin Starfighter w/ figure. They had about 1/2 dozen on the shelf at 29.99 each.

They weren't up front, but back in the normal SW location.
    Last edited by spacelord; 05-11-2005 at 01:42 PM.

Gravois Bluff Wal-Mart has #42, #43 and #44 in plentiful amounts. No sign of #41.

The best buy on watson has the sidious mini saber.

kirkwood walmart has all of deluxe wave 2 and 3, including the clone 3 packs

The Bridgeton Target had the Wookiee Flyer this afternoon for $15.

The St. Peter's Wal-Mart has the Early Bird sets for $15, for anyone who was waiting.

South County Target has plenty of 48-50 and all white clone packs.

Susnet Hills TRU has some of the MPIRE figures, but most of the pegs have been cleared out. $6.99 for a 2-pack