Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Re: St. Louis, MO - First Time Finds!

Thanks for the site link, and yes, I know the fastest way ,without shipping, is driving around. Please cue me on any St. Louis area events, stores, or links I might benefit from, as your time permits. I am centrally located, Clayton U-City.

Sorry I dont live in St Louis. I just mod here and responded to your post
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Kirkwood Walmart has the new titanium wave.

The Gravois Bluffs Wal-Mart had 3 Clone Evolutions sets and an entire endcap filled with newer assortments. There were lots of green #33's and a few wookie commando's and a gree or 2 left. I didn't see any bly's or shocktroopers.

Target had some of the Rebel Vs Empire and Jedi vs Seperatist Battlepacks.

Manchester taget has lava obiwan & anakin, ploo koon's fighter and the clone 5 pack on the back endcap.

Found the ROTS dvd clone pack at the Manchester Wal-mart

Chesterfield TRU has the Wookie Heavy Gunner and the lastest astromech droid. Did not see any 501's or holo's. They did have 2 ROTS gunships.

Ballwin Target had 2 Shadow troopers at 11:30

Saga Figures

The Bridgeton Wal-Mart Had the New Saga Figures around 5:00PM. They were strewn about the Figure aisle, not on pegs, and had green $5.88 stickers on all the bubbles. They had at least 2 of the 1st five, with several different mini holograms. They also had the Lego B-wing and Tie Interceptor.

Chesterfield TRU has the Titanium Vader and Fett. The also had EPIII #65 clone troopers with various others in Mega-buy packs.