Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I got there at about 3:15 and all that was left was 1 Han Solo on a bent card ,I just left it.
    .....strike me down with all your Hatred!

Chesterfield Commons Wal-Mart today had five or six Obi-Wan Pilot, one Chewbacca, and one Han Solo with the grey "droid-caller" or whatever the hell it's called.

Another St. Louis collector

Just thought I would put my two cents in and say that I'm another collector in the St. Louis area. I post mainly on www.moswc.com, which you may or may not know about. I go by the same username on that site. I live in St. Charles county and usually stick to that side of the Missouri River. Occassionally I will go to the Chesterfield stores and some north county stores.

Currently I looking for Obi Pilot and Chewie, just like everyone else. I am willing to pick up figures for other people. If I can't trade with someone, I'll just take it back to the store. I don't have a lot of extras of older figures, but I can always be on the lookout for stuff.

Anyway, just thought I would share that info.
    Did they have any Oompa Loompas?

Just curious,

Has anyone had any luck finding the following:
    Palpatine
    Djas
    Acklay
    Unleashed

I've stopped somewhere every morning for the last two weeks, and have not found a thing? There's been a slew of Bespin wave restocks, but no Palps! Any luck?

I found Palpy and Djas about 3 weeks ago at Wal Mart in O'fallon. They had 3 Acklays there the other day, but the next day they were gone. Haven't seen the unleashed figs yet.

Saturday morning, the Wal-Mart on Manchester had two or three cases of Unleashed Maul/Jango. $15.00 a piece. While nice pieces, couldn't get myself to drop another $30.00 (I've lost track of the amount spent since April whenever of this year) for a new style of figure; which history goes to show, never lasts long.

Friday I saw Both the Unleased Figures at Fenton and Arnold Walmarts. I havent seen Chewie or Ackley.

Found a Chewie and several Obi Pilots at the Wal Mart in Wentzville. They also had 3 Acklays in decent boxes. Peg warmers still outnumber newer figures by 3 to 1.

Found an Acklay today at fenton walmart, now all I need is chewie!

Finally found Palpatine/Djas Puhr at Target on Manchester. Only one of each though. The Acklay is now the only missing piece.