Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Jedi Archive Droids and gang at Target - Boone's Crossing

At what time was this?
    "Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f--- the prom queen." - Sean Connery (The Rock)

Oh, I'd say 3pm Monday. By now I'm sure all that's left is about 30 Mace Windu's and a Jango or two.

The KB at West County Mall had the Mace and Tyranus Unleashed for $10 a piece.
    "Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f--- the prom queen." - Sean Connery (The Rock)

Lama Su with Clone Youth - Chesterfield Valley Target

Sorry, only one. If the two chick jedi's were packed with, I was too late to find.

ASU, why don't you join Coreplanets.com? The collectors on this side of the state would be more than happy to have you?

walmart at boones crossing has a few 12" in the clearance isle for $10 ( dengar, and a few others.. )
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Target at Gravois Bluffs has Tyranus and Anakin speeders. 1 of each on the shelf at 12:00.

Same speeders - Boone's Crossings - Chesterfield

The wal-mart in South County ( telegraph ) has two Republic gunships in the clearance isle for $19 bucks..

the boxes are bruised...

they had three.. since my visit - they are now one less...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]