Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Kb in South County Mall has standard Figures for $1.99. The sign read "reg. $2.99" as did the price tags. Deluxe were marked $4.99.

Sunset Hills TRU has Republic and Seperatist Clone War 3 packs and Droid launder for 10.99 each. They also have the clone war Federation Tank and green Jedi star fighter.

Kirkwood target has the repack Luke and Vader Lightsabers for 19.99

Talking

TRU in West County on Clarkson Rd. Walked in and my eyes spyed the three packs: Droid Launcher, Battle Droids set, Clone Troopers....Then they spyed Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, Padme gettin married, repacks of Han, Maul, and Princess Leia. Then my eyes spyed Yoda and his apprentice, the apprentice two pack, and a red battle droid.

Picked them all up. Some were still left....I haven't spent 83 bucks on new figures for some time.

Unleashed Obi Wan, Luke and Palpatine at NW plaza TRU. 1 of each at 6:00 PM

ROTJ Vader, ROTJ Luke, ANH C3P0 and ESB Snowtrooper @ Kirkwood Wal-Mart. 2 of each left on damaged cards at 12:00.

War Room and Jedi screen scenes, new lego sets at Kirkwood target.

Overview of findings

I did ALOT of running around this weekend. All for nothing, almost. Here is a rundown of what I did find:

Target-Arnold-has the Clone Wars Command gunship. No figures. Also, display markers were up for a Speederbike and the Saga Scenes. FYI

Target-Kirkwood-see above

TRU-South Count-all the clone wars vehicles that are currently out. Starfighter, Gunship, AAT

Target-Alton-All on Damaged cards: C3PO, Darth Vader, Luke Throne room, Snowtrooper, Jango Fett, R2D2, Mynock Chewie, Han Hoth(blue), Boba Fett (pit o' carc)

That's about it. I did take the one good carded Luke! I'll do another round before I leave for Chicago on Thursday.

target in Fenton has the new Star Wars mini lego sets.. had plenty.. even after I bought a set...
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]