Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Re: St. Louis, MO - First Time Finds!

The St. Ann Wal-mart has the Build your own Lightsaber kits for $33.

Florissant Kmart has the Anakin Evolution sets They had 4 left at 5:45.
    The also had the luke/leia, maul/dooku,solo/fett and amidala/3po Mpire sets

Woohoo! Thank you very much! They still had 2 on Sunday so I picked one up. 23.49 Ouch!!! But at least I've got it, this is one I've been wanting since I first saw it.

One question, did your's have an eye scar on Anakin III? Cause mine doesn't and I didn't notice until I was gone so I didn't look at the other one to see.

I didn't see any with an eye scar. I wasn't very enthusiastic about the extra $, but it was the 1st thing I've found that I wanted to buy for about 2 weeks.

South County TRU has the ventress unleashed wave. They also had 2 of the clone packs with green trooper. The packaging was in pretty bad shape for the most part.

There was a fair number of the 2 packs with the AT-TE gunner for anyone who missed it and doesn't mind a Bail Organa. They also had the build your own saber set on the endcap.

Kirwood target has the Tarkin wave (minus Tarkin, didn't see any) and the Antilles wave.

They also had restocks on both Royal Guards and the AT-TE gunner.

Kirkwood wal-mart was a waste of time.

Kirkwood Target has reset and has 500th vaders and Jedi Vs Sith packs. The multipacks were listed at $25. I thought they were going to be $20. They had 4 of them at 11:30. The nearby Wal-mart and TRU had nothing new.

South County has the Obi-wan fighter w/ Figure at $24.99.

Boone's Crossing Wal-mart has #55 obi-wan. At least 3 at 12:00. Didn't see any of the others from that wave.

Ferguson WM had a ton of the black clone pilots and at least Ventress and Palp/Yoda of the new Unleashed wave (top shelf, couldn't see behind) and Florissant Target had one each of the AT RT Driver and Tarkin. (All as of this morning)

I don't normally point people from one site to another but there's a lot more local guys posting here...

http://www.coreplanets.com/ubbthread...oard=UBB8&page=