Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Re: St. Louis, MO - First Time Finds!

I tried that site near the end of the POTJ line. It seemed like 3 or 4 people turned every thread into a flame war. Is it still like that?

Well, I only check the St. Louis thread. There are a dozen or so local guys who post finds there. There is the occasional spat or two but for the most part people are cool. Everything else I still come here for (along with rebelscum and galactichunter).

Found the Sith evolutions pack at Telegraph WM.

high ridge kmart has the jedi temple and thrown room battlebacks for a whopping 26.50 each. Still 2 temples and 4 thrown rooms when I left.

O'fallon Target is stuffed full of Collector cases.

Sunset Hills TRU has lots of the Hoth Battlepacks and the Repack Falcon.

south county Target has 3 of the new TIE's

Kirkwood target had 2 green clone commanders yesterday around 5:00 pm

Hey-jumped to this forum from one dealing with KEBCo toys ("Trouble with Kebco..."). I got shafted this year - KebCo unable to meet their promises on "One of Every Figure Club". (sorry, didn't have time to shop and buy them in person). Still like completing my collection (since 1995 - have em all). You want to suggest the quickest way for me to catch up on 3 3/4" figs from end of Post-OTC to current ROTS #60's - I have none! Thanks.

Hit the stores my friend. You will get lots of ROTS figs there. ALso try www.omgcnfo.com and ebay.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten