Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    It's getting to the point where I don't think 12 figures is sufficient to adequately represent any of these movies. I don't know if it's going to be possible to boil ROTJ down to only 12 figures (obviously Kenner didn't think so either, which is why they released 17 in the initial ROTJ wave). Are we planning on voting for "wave 2" after this, were we can each choose the second set of 12 figures for each film?
    After we finish with the top 12 from each movie, we will do 12 from each trilogy, followed by four more rounds in which you can choose from any of the six movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    After we finish with the top 12 from each movie, we will do 12 from each trilogy, followed by four more rounds in which you can choose from any of the six movies.
    So, the 12 from each trilogy are in addition to the 12 from each movie? Or are we going to be forced to make even more painful cuts?

If you do 12 total from the OT, then 11 of those are pretty much a lock (Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, 3PO, R2, Vader, Stormtrooper, Lando, Yoda, Ben) with only one slot up for grabs (and that would probably just go to the Emperor or another version of Luke).
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    So, the 12 from each trilogy are in addition to the 12 from each movie? Or are we going to be forced to make even more painful cuts?

If you do 12 total from the OT, then 11 of those are pretty much a lock (Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, 3PO, R2, Vader, Stormtrooper, Lando, Yoda, Ben) with only one slot up for grabs (and that would probably just go to the Emperor or another version of Luke).
    No, we are creating a list of 144 figures.

12 from each movie = 72.
    12 from each trilogy =24.
    4 more rounds of 12 = 48.

72+24+48=144

I notice I'm not the only one to essentially use AOTC to fill in the Jedi Masters from TPM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Anakin padawan
    Padme Arena
    Obi-Wan E2
    Mace
    Clone
    Jango
    Dooku
    Super Battle Droid
    Destroyer Droid
    Geonosian
    Chancellor Palpatine in blue
    Captain Typho duty uniform ( So we have one Naboo trooper.)

This is a good list for figures for the kids to play with
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

1. Anakin-Padawan
    2. Obi-Wan
    3. Padme-Arena
    4. Count Dooku
    5. Jango Fett
    6. Clone Trooper
    7. Super Battle Droid
    8. Geonosian
    9. Captain Typho
    10. Mace Windu
    11. Ki-Adi Mundi
    12. Plo Koon

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Destroyer Droid
    This made the list for TPM, so unless you think there is a different version that should be made, you can give this slot to another figure.

Also, a few have voted for Yoda. He will make the ESB list. If you think that one Yoda could suffice for both OT and PT, then you could put a different figure in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    5. Hoth
    i'm going to count this as Hoth Leia, since it seems to be the only main Hoth character you didn't vote for, and there was no other Leia on your list.

Also, a few have voted for Yoda. He will make the ESB list. If you think that one Yoda could suffice for both OT and PT, then you could put a different figure in his place.
    I would want separate OT and PT Yodas - this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yoda_SWSB.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	26436 is very different to this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yoda1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	26437 ...and it's not just the accessories and tattered robe - OT Yoda looks older, wearier, and more wizened. As far as I'm concerned, he's just as distinct as the different looks of Obi-Wan, and we all seem to be voting for individual figures of him from each film, rather than just one with alternative heads. Plus, we finally got to see Yoda in action in AOTC, in his dual with Dooku - possibly the best scene in the whole film!
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

i'm going to count this as Hoth Leia, since it seems to be the only main Hoth character you didn't vote for, and there was no other Leia on your list.
    Yeah, thats what I meant.

I'll change my vote for the already-listed Destroyer Droid (a winner from TPM) to Nute Gunray from AOTC.

The overall "commander" of the Droid Army kind of needs to be in the mix and he didn't win from my necessary figures in TPM.

So 11 of my 12 AOTC votes haven't changed.

Anakin padawan
    Padme Arena
    Obi-Wan E2
    Mace
    Clone
    Jango
    Dooku
    Super Battle Droid
    Nute Gunray
    Geonosian
    Chancellor Palpatine in blue
    Captain Typho duty uniform ( So we have one Naboo trooper.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.