Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    1. Yoda
    2. Luke Bespin (also works for Dagobah)
    3. Han Bespin
    4. Leia Bespin (red dress)
    5. Luke Hoth
    6. Han Hoth
    7. Leia Hoth (could also be used for Bespin Escape, especially if she has a removable vest)
    8. Snowtrooper
    9. Hoth Rebel Soldier (from the trenches, in preference to a deck officer)
    10. Lando
    11. Boba Fett
    12. Bossk
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

I know it contradicts my voting, but I'll go with Greedo. Tarkin can be one of the "fill-ins" later.

ESB:

Yoda
    Boba Fett
    Han Solo (Hoth)
    Luke Skywalker (Bespin)
    Princess Leia (Hoth/Bespin Escape)
    Bossk
    Snowtrooper
    Lando Calrissian
    Lobot
    Bespin Guard
    Hoth Rebel Soldier (not the bearded Officer)
    C-3PO with removable limbs (I'd still pick this one over ANH, since he could be used in place of an ANH C-3PO)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll vote for Tarkin

ESB

1. Luke Hoth
    2. Luke Bespin
    3. Han Hoth
    4. Han Bespin
    5. Hoth
    6. Yoda
    7. Lando
    8. Boba Fett
    9. Snowtrooper
    10. Hoth Rebel
    11. General Veers
    12. IG-88

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    What does this mean? I'm totally curious, never heard anyone describe it this way. Is that black coat Han, or Han without coat but before the Carbonite chamber binders cinched his sleeves up, or what?
    Should've included "jacket" after "long sleeves," as opposed to the vest outfit he often had. That'd be the Kenner named "Bespin Outfit" Han Solo.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm sure Hoth could fit on a card.

Any problem with jumping the gun and voting for AOTC?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Any problem with jumping the gun and voting for AOTC?
    I'll wait at least a couple more days. In the meantime, here is my ESB list:

Yoda
    Lando
    Snowtrooper
    Bespin Han
    Bespin Luke
    Hoth Leia
    Boba Fett
    Lobot
    Hoth Rebel (I'm inclined to go with the brown vested one, but either one is fine with me as I feel we need a generic rebel trooper)
    Bespin Guard
    Luke Hoth
    Han Hoth

Quote Originally Posted by sebillba View Post
    2. Luke Bespin (also works for Dagobah)
    It would need to have a well done removable jacket. Otherwise, I think you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by sebillba View Post
    7. Leia Hoth (could also be used for Bespin Escape, especially if she has a removable vest)
    She would also need two different heads, and two sets of lower legs, as the boots are totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Princess Leia (Hoth/Bespin Escape)
    I'll only count this as one or the other at this point, though as mentioned above, it might be possible to make a figure that could be both.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    It would need to have a well done removable jacket. Otherwise, I think you are right.
    I don't think a removable jacket could be done well enough, as it would have to be soft goods, and they couldn't hold the same level of detail at this scale. Unless it was a removable plastic vest part with alternative arms. I really meant that the outfit could cover both displays/play options, as he does wear the jacket for some of the time on Dagobah. It was always good enough for the vintage line (for me, at least) - I probably used my vintage Luke more for Dagobah than Bespin, and I don't think it ever crossed my mind that he shouldn't have the jacket on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    She would also need two different heads, and two sets of lower legs, as the boots are totally different.
    Again, I know it's not perfect, but in a play situation it's close enough. The trouble is, the main characters have so many different outfits, some with only minor variations, and we only have 144 slots to fill. But I agree, if we're going for the most accurate representations, then Hoth Leia and Bespin Escape Leia would need to be two separate figures, and people should vote for whichever they think is most essential - I just don't personally see the need for both out of 144 figures.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

For 12th Figure: Tarkin

TPM:
    Anakin
    Padme
    Battle Droid
    Jar Jar
    Qui Gon
    Obi Wan
    Palpatine
    Sebulba
    Gungan Soldier
    Naboo Royal Guard