Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
Should've included "jacket" after "long sleeves," as opposed to the vest outfit he often had. That'd be the Kenner named "Bespin Outfit" Han Solo.
Ah, that makes a lot more sense. The vest never actually appears in ESB (it's just a play of shadow in the carbonite chamber) so I think it would have held up on its own without mention of the sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
The whole planet?
Ha! Awesome.

Hoth Rebel (I'm inclined to go with the brown vested one, but either one is fine with me as I feel we need a generic rebel trooper)
It always bugged me that these guys don't pull a trigger, they're just set dressing, so I never think of them as soldiers or troopers. Plus, they share Luke's outfit which makes him look less special. That's why I didn't vote for that version.

It would need to have a well done removable jacket. Otherwise, I think you are right.

She would also need two different heads, and two sets of lower legs, as the boots are totally different.

I'll only count this as one or the other at this point, though as mentioned above, it might be possible to make a figure that could be both.
Luke with alternate arms and a removable jacket-vest would work well.

You are right about the Leia Hoth/Bespin, she'd also need different hands because on Hoth they're gloved.