Jango fett
    Smiling kit fisto
    Ki adi mundi
    Plo koon
    Super battle droid
    Dooku
    Geonosian warrior
    Obi wan

This Exercise create an interesting guide to what sideshow has done. Any 12 inch collectors here?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    This Exercise create an interesting guide to what sideshow has done. Any 12 inch collectors here?
    The only one from Sideshow that I have is a Lara Croft figure, but I do have several from the Hasbro line. I considered getting the Princess Leia and Ilum Padmé figures from Sideshow.

Thing is, as we look at what the essential characters are in MSP's poll thread here, we see SideShow is nearly done with many.

Left from what will probably top 12 essential characters from each movie (for SideShow) are:

ANH:

Chewie
    C-3PO
    R2D2
    Jawa (?)

ESB:

Hoth Han
    Hoth Luke
    Hoth Leia
    Hoth Rebel***
    Bespin Leia***
    Bespin Security (don't think SideShow will go here though)

ROTJ

Leia Slave
    Lando Skiff
    Lando General***
    Wicket
    Logray
    Bikerscout (I think they made a premium format one only)
    Weequay***

TPM

kid Anakin
    Padme (how I'd prefer one Hasbro didn't make)
    JarJar
    Sebulba
    Watto
    Captain Panaka***
    Gungan Warrior
    Nute Gunray***
    Shmi Skywalker***
    Destroyer Droid***

AOTC

Padme (in some outfit other than the Arena for my preference)***
    Super Battle Droid
    Dooku
    Jango (don't think SideShow's done him yet)
    Capt. Typho
    Geonosian

ROTS

Padme Senator***
    General Grievous (hasn't been offered though they've announced him)***
    Grievous' Body Guard Droid***
    Wookiee Warrior
    SaeSee Tiin***
    Bail Organa***
    Utai Warrior

*** = 12" I'd surely want and buy.

But it looks like SideShow's best market lies in ESB products with the most main hero characters left for them to make (from likely essential characters). I don't think SideShow is going to delve too much into Ree-Yees, etc.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I used to buy a lot of 12" figures, and still display and enjoy many of the Hasbro efforts. While they aren't up to the quality of Sideshow, I kind of like their naivety. The only S/S I have are Greedo and Yoda... plus Indiana Jones and a few Planet of the Apes.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Of those who have been voting, it looks like JediTricks and mtriv73 still have not voted in the AOTC round, so I will wait a couple days to close the voting on that one and move on to ROTS. For the ROTJ voting, only mtriv73 and myself have not voted. I will vote now, and leave the voting open a couple more days before moving onto the OT poll.
    Sorry, first it was Comic-Con recovery and then it was a family emergency which has split my time and I didn't see that there was an AOTC vote going on when I voted last.

My AOTC votes:
    1. Anakin
    2. Obi-Wan
    3. Padme Geonosis (pre-scratch if we have to choose)
    4. Dooku
    5. Jango
    6. Phase I armored Clone Trooper
    7. Super Battle Droid
    8. Mace Windu
    9. Kit Fisto
    10. Geonosian Warrior
    11. Plo Koon
    12. Yoda (I feel dirty having this ugly abomination on my list, but it's vital to the action portion of the film I guess, plus I really had to struggle to fill the last few slots)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Oh, it definitely goes too far, but that was one of the reasons I thought that a new toy company would focus on that version instead of the Boushh design, which doesn't appear very feminine at all. The Endor outfit is too dull and Leia's Ewok dress is too insignificant to the story.

Also, we already have several versions of Boushh Leia, so people can use those while this new toy company gets around to producing another one. Or are we assuming that this toy company is not only rebooting the line, but coming to our homes and taking all the figures we've already bought? http://www.sirstevesguide.com/images...s/paranoid.gif
    IMO, we have to look at this as a total reboot, imagine it as a different line, a full start-over, think of it as a different scale if that helps you imagine what we'd want to see done. That is how I interpreted the opening post of the thread anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Sorry, first it was Comic-Con recovery and then it was a family emergency which has split my time and I didn't see that there was an AOTC vote going on when I voted last.
    No problem. Things have taken my attention away some as well. Anyway, here are the results of AOTC:

Tied for 1st - 10 Votes

Anakin Skywalker
    Clone Trooper
    Count Dooku
    Jango Fett
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Padmé - Geonosis Arena

Tied for 7th - 9 Votes
    Mace Windu
    Super Battle Droid

9th Place - 8 Votes

Geonosian Warrior

10th Place - 7 Votes

Ki-Adi-Mundi

11th Place - 6 Votes

Kit Fisto

Tied for 12th Place - 5 Votes
    Yoda
    Plo Koon

So, before we move on to Revenge of the Sith, we need to have a run-off between Yoda and Plo Koon. Please vote for one of these two.

So, before we move on to Revenge of the Sith, we need to have a run-off between Yoda and Plo Koon. Please vote for one of these two.
    Yoda, without a doubt.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Plo Koon.

I voted for Yoda as an ESB figure. Including his lightsaber and perhaps 2 variations on his Jedi robes (PT clean and OT raggedy) would suffice for me.

The difference between 874 year-old Yoda and 900 year-old Yoda is too minute for me to worry about.

My vote is for Plo Koon.

Yoda for me. I voted for both, but Yoda is my favourite character in the whole saga, and he has some pivotal scenes in AOTC. Plus, probably because of Hasbro's original releases, I tend to think of Plo pairing up with Saesee Tiin, so I'll wait for the next round and vote for them together (assuming he doesn't make it through this time).
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.