Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    My vote for Yoda, it is. :enoughcharacters:
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    So, before we move on to Revenge of the Sith, we need to have a run-off between Yoda and Plo Koon. Please vote for one of these two.
    Plo Koon. He looks more interesting than prequel Yoda, who just bugs me on every level.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    This Exercise create an interesting guide to what sideshow has done. Any 12 inch collectors here?
    I'm much taller than that.

Plo Koon

And if it isn't too late my ROTJ votes are:

1. Luke Jedi Knight with removable poncho and helmet for endor
    2. Leia Slave
    3. Gamorean Guard
    4. Scout Trooper
    5. Wicket
    6. Emperor Palpatine
    7. Leia Endor
    8. Han Endor
    9. Royal Guard
    10. Yarna...just kidding Malakili... gotcha again Bib Fortuna (seriously this time.)
    11. Lando General
    12. Nien Numb

What the heck as long as I'm here and thinking about it, my ROTS votes are: This one was tough. There are a few obvious (for me)choices, we need a few Jedi (preferably ones that haven't won previously,) since their deaths at the end of the movie really seal the deal for Anakin's fall to the Dark Side and I hate to say it, but you need different clones for different scenes. It pains me to use 3 choices on clones but it could have just as easily been 8 or 9.

1. General Grievous
    2. Darth Sidious
    3. Anakin Jedi preferably with a swapable head giving us Sith Eyes
    4. 501st trooper
    5. Obi Wan
    6. Padme with baby bump
    7. Shock Trooper
    8. Aayla Secura
    9. Bail Organa
    10. 212th attack battalion clone
    11. Eeth Koth
    12. Shaak Ti

and if a moderator wants to make these 3 posts into one, I'm absolutely fine with that.
    Last edited by mtriv73; 08-07-2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: triple posted

As for Yoda or Plo Koon - I think I'll go with Plo. Yoda does look different every time we see him, even if only somewhat (the space between his nose and mouth is way too stretchy in AOTC; it's much better in ROTS and TPM Blu-ray/3D), but I don't know if these differences would be that noticeable in such a small scale, especially if he has different robes. Still, since we're already getting an ESB Yoda, I guess Plo wins. (It's reasons like these that I prefer to have 2000+ figures rather than just 144. ).

Plo for me as well. I think, visually, he's more interesting than Yoda, even though he doesn't say anything.

Looks like there are five votes for Plo Koon, so even if the final two who haven't chimed in (me and Chux) vote for Yoda, the best Yoda can manage is a tie. So, since we already have a Yoda figure, I'll give the tie-breaker to Plo Koon (even though I was going to vote for Yoda in the run-off). You can still vote for a prequel Yoda in the ROTS round if you want, though.

So, you can now vote for your top 12 ROTS figures. Tycho, you will have to repost your list with a replacement for Kit Fisto. The list mtriv73 posted is fine, so no need for reposting that. I'll post ROTJ results tonight, and after that will open up voting for the all-OT round.

ROTS

1. Anakin
    2. Obi-Wan
    3. Palpatine Senate Duel
    4. Mustafar Padme
    5. Shocktrooper
    6. General Grievous
    7. Commander Cody
    8. Commander Gree
    9. Tarfull
    10. Wookiee Warrior
    11. Utapau Clonetrooper
    12. 501st Clonetrooper

So we're sticking with the "different alien face but same name so it's Kit Fisto" argument?

Here's my ROTS list, it's not... good. I really had to struggle to fill these slots:

1. Anakin
    2. Emperor Palpatine Senate Duel (meltyface)
    3. Chancellor Palpatine Jedi Duel (non-meltyface)
    4. Phase 2 Clone Trooper
    5. General Grievous
    6. Cmdr Cody
    7. Cmdr Bly
    8. Obi-Wan
    9. Grievous Bodyguard Droid
    10. Bail Organa
    11. Galactic Marine
    12. Yoda (look, prequel Yoda is different, of this there should be no doubt, and here he's part of a big action scene so I guess that's good enough to warrant inclusion even though you'd have to pay me to take one.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.