Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    ROTS:
    1. Gen. Grievous
    2. Comm. Cody
    3. Anakin Skywalker (ROTS robes)
    4. Padme (Mustafar)
    5. Darth Sidious (lightsaber)
    6. Clone Trooper (red trim) - is this one the Shock Trooper?
    7. Tarfull
    8. Obi-Wan (ROTS robes)
    9. Sen. Bail Organa (battle outfit with cape)
    10.Aayla Secura
    11.Clone Scout (camouflage trim)
    12.Anakin/Vader (battle damage, removable armor)
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm voting for Plo, since he's not already confirmed in an earlier poll. Prequel Yoda is an abomination, but not so distinctly different from the real Yoda that you couldn't just toss in a lightsaber.

I feel a little dirty even voting in an ROTS round, but here it goes:

1. General Grievous
    2. Saesee Tiin
    3. Shaak Ti
    4. Aayla Secura
    5. IG Magnaguard
    6. Bail Organa
    7. Agen Kolar
    8. General Tarfull
    9. Cin Drallig (Y'know what? I don't care that he hasn't been made yet. He's cooler than any other possibility from this mess of a movie.)
    10. Palpatine (red robes)
    11. Anakin Vader
    And, only because I feel compelled to:
    12. 501st Clonetrooper

(Can there be a running change with all the rainbow Clonetroopers, or at least the three that actually appear?)

(Also, couldn't ROTS Obi-Wan be an extra head with AOTC Obi-Wan? I don't see any minor differences in their robes this time, just a bad haircut somewhere between the movies.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

My ROTS votes:

Bail Organa Senator (Palpatine's speech)
    Padme Senator (same "1st Galactic Empire" scene- she's supposed to be a senator)
    Anakin E3
    Obi-Wan E3
    SaeSee Tiin
    Utai Soldier
    Wookiee warrior
    Clone phase II
    Cmdr Cody
    Grievous ' Bodyguard droid
    General Grievous
    Nute Gunray (this'll have to be a ROTS version, I guess. Still trying to get the most recognizeable Separatist leader)

Nute replaces Kit Fisto from the previous time I voted for ROTS.

I started a polling thread for essential Expanded Universe (REALISTIC), here. MSP said he wasn't planning on polling for that.

Note the above is for realisitc figures but has a link to choose animated figures for essential REMAINING Clone Wars figures (in the animated style) that I polled for separately - that's where you get your Riff Tamsen and Trandoshan Hunter figure votes in.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    So we're sticking with the "different alien face but same name so it's Kit Fisto" argument?
    You can vote for another Kit Fisto if you want. I'd be happy with either version. The AOTC version is good for the arena, and the ROTS version is necessary for the showdown in Palpatine's office. If I was a kid, any version would do if I wanted to act out the ROTS scene. Including extra hands and a head might give us both in one package.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    (Can there be a running change with all the rainbow Clonetroopers, or at least the three that actually appear?)
    That is kind of my thought on the clones. With AOTC it would be easier to do the running change or multiple versions because there are just the plain, red, blue, yellow and green. ROTS has all the different colored ones, plus commanders with different helmets or armor styles. I'll just see how the votes turn out.

(Also, couldn't ROTS Obi-Wan be an extra head with AOTC Obi-Wan? I don't see any minor differences in their robes this time, just a bad haircut somewhere between the movies.)
    I'd have to see the movie again to see the difference, but just looking at the figures, it appears that his pants were a lighter color in AOTC. I'll leave it up to the voters as to whether they want a separate version for ROTS or not.

Here are the results of ROTJ, and we will have to have another run-off:

Tied for 1st - 10 Votes

Luke Jedi
    Wicket
    Biker Scout
    Gamorrean Guard

Tied for 5th - 9 Votes

Emperor
    Bib Fortuna

7th Place - 8 Votes
    Lando Skiff Guard

Tied for 8th - 7 Votes

Han Endor
    Admiral Ackbar
    Royal Guard

11th Place - 6 Votes
    Leia Slave

Tied for 12th - 5 votes

Endor Rebel Soldier
    Leia Boushh

So, let me know which figure you would like between Endor Rebel Soldier and Leia Boushh.

A little surprised that Slave Leia beat Boushh Leia, but my vote in the runoff goes to Boushh, no contest.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm going with the Endor Rebel Soldier.

Army building for the final OT ground war is critical.

Later I will have an opportunity to vote for Leia Endor.

In ROTJ, Princess Leia has the most costume changes and various kinds of action scenes (Boussh, Slave, Endor - I'm not counting Ewok Princess since it's not a key scene).

In ANH she has 2 costumes, and in ESB, 3 (although Hoth and Bespin Escape are just variations of one another really).

I think the Ultimate Leia Slave figure would come with:

a) Boussh Helmet
    b) over-the-shoulders attachable chest armor (similar to General Veers)
    c) soft-goods cloak with cape and breathing tank - the cloak would cover her bare arms and much of her legs
    d) Boussh's long rifle

It would not be perfect and alternate legs begs the question, "Why not just go with another figure?"

But I'd go with Leia Slave and later Leia Endor over Leia Boussh, as mush as I think the disguise figures are fun.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

*Anakin Skywalker
    *Obi-Wan Kenobi
    *Padmé Amidala (green robes from rumination scene)
    *General Grievous
    *Yoda
    *Darth Sidious (Yoda duel)
    *Clone Commander Cody
    *501st Clone Trooper
    *Aayla Secura
    *Saesee Tiin
    *Magnaguard
    *Bail Organa (any costume)

No - the lower robes are a bit longer in ROTS, but the main difference is that the undershirt is dark brown in ROTS while it was white in AOTC.

For the ROTJ runoff, I'll go with Leia Boushh.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Run off with your Rebel Soldier bad self! :tiebreaker:
    "That's what Sheev said."

Tie breaker: Boushh. Whilst I wouldn't really need two Leias in the same wave, I'd prefer this one over Slave Leia, and Boushh could also be used as cool-looking bounty hunter character.

ROTS:

Anakin
    Obi-Wan
    Yoda
    Saesee Tiin
    Palpatine - red robes
    Grievous
    Magnaguard
    Tarfull
    Wookiee Warrior
    Cody
    Gree
    Shock Trooper
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.