Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Boushh Leia. She barely missed the cut in my first list.

I don't think it's possible to have one figure that can be used for both Boushh Leia and Slave Leia.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

ROTS

1. Anakin
    2. Obi-Wan
    3. Palpatine-Senate Duel
    4. Gen. Greivous
    5. Magnaguard
    6. Clone Trooper
    7. Cmd. Cody
    8. Wookie Warrior
    9. Bail Organa
    10. Shock Trooper
    11. Galactic Marine
    12. Kashhyyk Trooper

I'll cast my vote for Boushh as well.

Off-topic, but I wonder why there's not been more "Slave Leia with one or two pieces of the Boushh costume as accessories" throughout SW licensing (or fan art). Slave Leia with the cape, holding the rifle and helmet seems a no-brainer.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Some-AverageGuy Jos View Post
    It can be any/either Hoth Soldier; manipulate my vote as you wish.

ROJ:
    - Emperor's Royal Guard
    - Endor Rebel Soldier
    - Wicket (but NOT Wicket W. Warrick! )
    - Lando Skiff Guard
    - Han in Trench Coat (with Matrix knee bend action! )
    - Leia as Jabba's Slave prisoner (maybe add removable Boushh gear?)
    - Jedi Luke
    - Biker Scout
    - Adm. Ackbar
    - Gamorrean Guard
    - Weequay
    - Bib Fortuna

* Beedo! (kidding...)
    Hmm... I wonder if anyone recommended that Leia/Boushh idea in this thread before...
    "That's what Sheev said."

Yeah, but you mentioning it on a forum is a bit different from some trading card with the image, or a statue, or something.

Maybe there's been something like that, but I'm coming up with zilch.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    You can vote for another Kit Fisto if you want. I'd be happy with either version. The AOTC version is good for the arena, and the ROTS version is necessary for the showdown in Palpatine's office. If I was a kid, any version would do if I wanted to act out the ROTS scene. Including extra hands and a head might give us both in one package.
    Oh, I thought you were killing it by telling Tycho to repost his ROTS list without Kit Fisto. Personally I think ROTS Kit Fisto is ugly and weird and I don't want one, but it definitely looks different enough to warrant being recognized as different, unless you want to do this extra head/hands thing. I don't like stretching that idea myself tho', then you get into this "well why wouldn't they pack all of Han's looks into 1 figure" argument that is never going to happen from a business perspective.

So, let me know which figure you would like between Endor Rebel Soldier and Leia Boushh.
    LEIA BOUSHH, sorry Endor Rebel but you guys just didn't do enough in the film to warrant it over Leia Boushh.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    A little surprised that Slave Leia beat Boushh Leia
    As was I.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Off-topic, but I wonder why there's not been more "Slave Leia with one or two pieces of the Boushh costume as accessories" throughout SW licensing (or fan art). Slave Leia with the cape, holding the rifle and helmet seems a no-brainer.
    I doubt Lucasfilm wants people to think about how Leia went from bounty hunter disguise to slave outfit, it's a bit grotesque to realize our heroine was forced to disrobe and put on a fetish outfit to humiliate her and please Jabba. Even the most chaste possible outcome to that thought process ends in something intensely unpleasant - in our world that's a definite sexual assault charge at the very least.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I doubt Lucasfilm wants people to think about how Leia went from bounty hunter disguise to slave outfit, it's a bit grotesque to realize our heroine was forced to disrobe and put on a fetish outfit to humiliate her and please Jabba. Even the most chaste possible outcome to that thought process ends in something intensely unpleasant - in our world that's a definite sexual assault charge at the very least.
    Yeah, especially since Jabba's henchmen would not be the least bit concerned with Leia's privacy or sense of dignity during the whole process. It's best to just not push people's minds in that direction.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

It was tastefully described in the tales from jabba's palace. Leia was thrown into the rooms with all the other dancing girls of some of which were slaves. They provided her with the costume and strongly suggested she goes along with it. They'd seen Oola killed. Then Leia was given to boba fett for a reward to him. But Fett had been taught to be respectful and did not harass her. Leia actually tried to hire him to rescue Han but he refused. He would not cross jabba and he was expecting luke
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That was the beginning of the end for Boba Fett as a character. I'm glad Lucas sorta undid it with the "ladies man Fett" in ROTJ:SE. Not that I want the characters to be sleazy and disturbing, but Boba Fett is, well, sleazy and disturbing.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    It was tastefully described in the tales from jabba's palace. Leia was thrown into the rooms with all the other dancing girls of some of which were slaves. They provided her with the costume and strongly suggested she goes along with it. They'd seen Oola killed. Then Leia was given to boba fett for a reward to him. But Fett had been taught to be respectful and did not harass her. Leia actually tried to hire him to rescue Han but he refused. He would not cross jabba and he was expecting luke
    You are mistaken, it is not tasteful. Tales from Jabba's Palace:
    Two of the Gamorrean guards took Leia's arms and led her forward toward the throne.
    "We have powerful friends," she said as they shoved her up on Jabba's dais. "You're going to regret this."
    "I'm sure," Jabba said. He pressed his lips close to her and extended his tongue, and Max wondered if he intended to eat her.
    "Play," Jabba commanded.
    Max dropped his cup and scrambled toward his organ.
    As the band launched into "Ode to a Radioactive Ruin," two dancing girls stripped off Leia's clothes and gave her a skimpy gold outfit to wear.
    She's not in another room, she's in the main hall. She's not given a choice, she's stripped in front of everyone and given the bikini as her only choice.

Also, the part about Boba Fett being given Leia is not from Tales from Jabba's Palace, it's from Tales of the Bounty Hunters which added that "gift to Boba" as a retcon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.