Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    *Yoda
    *Queen Amidala (Theed Invasion - red dress)
    *Agen Kolar
    *Aayla Secura
    *Shaak Ti
    *Luminara Unduli
    *Commander Gree
    *Clone Pilot (ROTS - preferably Odd Ball)
    *Dexter Jettster
    *Zam Wesell

What was ever said about C-3PO? If they had to be different versions, then use my last two slots for a TPM version and an AOTC version. If not, then give the space to Poggle the Lesser and Nute Gunray.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL

What was ever said about C-3PO? If they had to be different versions, then use my last two slots for a TPM version and an AOTC version. If not, then give the space to Poggle the Lesser and Nute Gunray.
    I think they are different enough that you can vote for them individually. It seems that most felt one version wouldn't work, but also that not all three were essential. I will count your votes for the C-3POs.

C-3PO's was also a breakfast cereal in the 1980's.

Could you also please serve milk with that?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    C-3PO's was also a breakfast cereal in the 1980's.

Could you also please serve milk with that?
    I had some of those. They were all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    7. Senator Padme Amidala (Palpatine's Office)
    9. Senator Padme Amidala (pregnant, birth of the Empire)
    For #7, is this Padme from the beginning of AOTC? I'm not sure which one you want for #9.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Clone Pilot
    Do you prefer AOTC or ROTS version?

I'm not entirely understanding how some battle droid variants and AOTC Clones are getting treated as 1 figure with paint variants while the ROTS Clones are not.
    That seems to be the way people are voting for them. I don't recall if I placed any restrictions on it. Maybe it is due to the ROTS clones having more iconic variants, and people not wanting to use up a valuable slot on battle droid or a different colored AOTC clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    For now I have counted your votes for the C-3PO's.

Here are my PT votes:

Agen Kolar
    Aayla Secura
    Boss Nass
    Cliegg Lars
    Commander Gree
    Naboo Pilot
    Nute Gunray
    Padmé - Tatooine - TPM
    Queen Amidala - Theed Invasion
    Shaak Ti
    Shmi Skywalker
    Zam Wessel

So far, we have 7 voters in the OT poll, and 6 in the PT poll. I'll leave things open a bit longer. Since the next round will involve all movies, we will have to finish these two current polls before we can move on.

At last! I love your polls MSP!

for #7, yes this is Padme from the (almost beginning of AOTC - as she is first seen wearing a pilot's outfit).

This Senator figure of her from Palpatine's office and her apartment is where she gives the lines:

"I think Count Dooku is behind it." and "Ani? My goodness you've grown."

#8 Padme, pregnant during the birth of the Empire, is when Palpatine is voted the first galactic Emperor, and she says (actually quoting John Kerry in real life in reference to the Patriot Act), "So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." She is in a Senate speaker car with Bail Organa (and they also should make a figure of Bail in his outfit from this scene as well - as it's a very important scene - the Birth of the First Galactic Empire.)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Do you prefer AOTC or ROTS version?
    My preference is ROTS on this, but only slightly, so if one needs the vote more than the other, I have no problem calling it a vote for either.

That seems to be the way people are voting for them. I don't recall if I placed any restrictions on it. Maybe it is due to the ROTS clones having more iconic variants, and people not wanting to use up a valuable slot on battle droid or a different colored AOTC clone.
    Were I taking in those votes, I'd make those variants 1 slot when it's just paint.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Obviously this thread now becomes far more poignant with the announcement of the Black Series line, but did we even finish it off, or did it just succumb to being too much work, or what?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Obviously this thread now becomes far more poignant with the announcement of the Black Series line, but did we even finish it off, or did it just succumb to being too much work, or what?
    And better question... where's our Black Series forum section?
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

We finished off the six movie polls, and were in the midst of polls for the entire OT and entire PT. However, we didn't have enough votes yet. There were 7 votes in the OT poll and 6 in the PT poll. I could end the OT poll now as there are no ties for the final spots in the top 12. However, in the PT poll there is an 11 way tie for the final 2 spots. Since the next round in the polls was going to cover all of the movies, we can't move forward until the PT is decided.