Lightbulb Best Force-User?

I realized I'd forgotten to include some of the remaining vintage figures that didn't exactly fit my categories.

The Force. Mysterious. Powerful. Only a few had it, but every kid wanted it, too. Well, which of these was the master?

Darth Vader
    Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi
    Yoda
    The Emperor
    Anakin Skywalker

P.S. Luke already has his own category, and Leia's powers were too weak.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Yoda !

Sure he was tiny, but what a great overall piece. Cloth robes, removable belt, snake, and gimer stick.

The Emperor. He could fry your butt if he wanted to.

I would have to go with Yoda. The only Jedi Master that wasn't found and killed. On that Obi-Wan should be in there to.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Arrow

I agree about Yoda, too. I have a couple orange snakes, a belt, and a robe left over, since I used to put them on figures (like Jedi Luke) to make bounty hunter disguises or Endor ponchos. I lost the Yoda figure at least twice, but I always lost the canes. I was the first on my block to get a Yoda figure, and I made lots of new friends for a while.

a while = the time period from only one person (i.e. me) having Yoda to others getting their own.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Yoda's gimer stick

Bel-Cam, you mentioned losing Yoda's gimer stick. Here's my vintage Yoda story: I lost Yoda's gimer stick too! I lost it in the front yard. Overall, I was very nice to my figures and rarely lost their weapons/accessories. But one day, I was playing with my action figures outside, and I lost Yoda's gimer stick (I just called it his cane at the time). I knew about where I had lost it, but the grass was fairly thick. So, as much as I looked, I never found it. I would always circle around that little spot by the porch without success. Finally, I just found a twig that was about the right size to use as a substitute. Years later, I bought a vintage Yoda (complete with stick and all) at a flea market. I never have any trouble telling which one was my childhood toy.

The older I get, and the more things that change in my life, sometimes it brings me comfort to know that at least one of my Star Wars toys will always remain in the front yard.
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

This one category where I had all this figures as a kid. My favorite was and still is Yoda. Not only was he my first figure but also one of my all time favorites as well.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane