Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The green border characters (ROJ) I have are: 159, 160, 166, 171, 173, 176, 182, 183; and the ROJ beasts or vehicles are: 286, 292, 295, 314, 348, 350.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to get a basic set this weekend from one of the guys in my club.

Fantastic set of cards! Nice pictures, some of them new.

I might have to work on completing the subsets -- battle, bad feeling -- cards in the future.

It took me damn near an hour to put all of these cards in sleeves. Had to go out and get a bigger binder, too.

Only have two each of the Bad Feeling and Great Battle cards. If I can find those sets cheap, I might pick up.

They're gone from Target. : (

I'd still like to get complete sets of the Bad Feeling, Great Battles and other cards.

Saw this on another site: Galactic Files Series 2 is on the way later this summer.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...s_2_150879.asp

So does this mean we're still getting the Jedi Legacy cards and the GF 2 cards this year, too?

I wonder if continuing an established series is easier than starting a new one.

It could be, as long as there are areas left to explore. There's a lot of EU that left to explore.

We're setting getting the Jedi Legacy cards as scheduled in May, I've been told.

One of my buddies got a couple of cases of the new Jedi Legacy cards. I checked out my local Target and nothing yet.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll start checking there now, too (well, not NOW now, but soon now), and looking for online sets deals.