Article: Sideshow's 1:6 Boba Fett SE Billing Friday!

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, I wasn't as quick on the draw for this PO (that crazy thing called "work" )so...I'm sure I won't get any notice til after the 4th. That's okay...knowing he has an imminent arrival is cool for now...besides, I have Bacara due up my way next week for my "figure fix"...

Sorry to hear it, JB. Sue your employer for emotional damages. Also, sue the maker of your cellphone for making it impossible to get your figure quicker. Or maybe call Sideshow and perhaps they can let you know what to expect.

My card authorized this afternoon! $200.43. I am hoping to see Mr. Fett on my doorstep in the next 5 days, my preorder was at 10:02am that day. I am also hoping for a couple bucks' refund since I live very close to their shipping center.

Talked to Sideshow today, they're expecting to ship it sometime this week. Since it may not arrive until I'm at Comic-Con, I had to make another change to my shipping address for it, and I can't say I'm not somewhat disappointed. If they were a little closer, I'd just go pick it up in person.