Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AOTC in Canada!

AOTC in Canada!

Well, it is CONFIRMED! a certain rebel .com has the first scans of the Tri-Lingual AOTC figures, along with reciept!!! They are retailing for $11.99 CAD or $7.55 U.S.D!

So it seems that Hasbro has once again decided to grace our bretheren to the north.

Happy hunting guys. BTW, if anyone wants to grab an extra set for trade, I will have some great stuff in a week or two.
    May the force be with you.

Oops, I guess I should have specified, these are the PREVIEW figures only.
    May the force be with you.

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

It's Preview time!

Got all 4 figures at TRU yesterday. Paid the ungodly price of 11.99 + tax each but I had to have them. Must have put them out late in the day as I was there 15 minutes before close and there were at least 3 of each figure. Also, they weren't in the SW "section." They were on the wall with Spiderman, X-men and others. Happy Hunting!
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Does anybody have the directions to the Mississauga TRU coming from the Hamilton area?!?! I tried to go there tonight with the gf, but couldn't find the place. Help!!

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by IcebergSlim
    Does anybody have the directions to the Mississauga TRU coming from the Hamilton area?!?! I tried to go there tonight with the gf, but couldn't find the place. Help!!
    I'm from New Brunswick and I know that there is a Toys R Us on HuronOntario Drive (Street ???) It's Route 10 off of the 401 / 403. It's north of the 403 and south of the 401 exits if that makes any sense. If you are coming from Hamilton, you can take the 403 or the 401...either way look for the exit that is for HuronOntario and the Toys R Us on that road. If you get off 403 then turn up (LEFT) on HuronOntario, but if you get off the 401, turn down (RIGHT) on HuronOntario.

I was there a last summer, so I'm sorry if I can't remember the exact exit numbers etc...but I do know that it is on HuronOntario (Route 10) for sure!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Thanks for the info...

I went there today, but they didn't have any AOTC stuff. Just old PotJ crap and the 25th Anniv. figs...

hey

Anybody see the Jedi Starfighter?
    I was lead to believe it was supposed to come out with the preview figures...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Star lite, Star fight..er

The Jedi Starfighter should be showing up a couple of weeks from now even though it , too, is a 'preview' item. Hasbro probably doesn't want to spoil us all at once. However, 20+ items in April is ok!
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

found em'

Preview figures have shown up in one TRU here in Ottawa.

I managed to get a Clone trooper and R3-T7.
    No Jango or Zam yet...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I found the Lego Jedi Starfighter in Manitoba, but no ATOC sneak peak yet.