Article: Hasbro The Vintage Collection Princess Leia (Bespin Outfit) #111 Carded

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Oh man, I hope that shoulder part can sit lower, it looks like a weird collar the way it is there. Also, the likeness doesn't work for me, and the hairline is not the right shape. This looks like an easy pass for me. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

>.< you know, I was actualy looking forward to this figure, as it is one of the few I vividly remember seeing in stores as a kid. I also like the look of the card. But . . . that figure just isn't worth it with the prices these days.

You know a figure is bad when you were planning on buying a particular one to leave carded . . . and you pass on it because the figure just isn't good enough.

I know what you mean. I don't think she's a $10 improvement over the last one. In fact, I'm not sure she's an improvement at all; she's got more joints and more detailed fabric (heck, fabric at all), but the likeness and the slapped-together look make her a lateral move, at best.

I wish they'd learn: while we like more articulation, articulation at the expense of a decent-looking figure isn't worth ten bucks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You guys are spot on with this one, that's quite how I feel as well.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Having seen some loose pics that were posted to Facebook, I'm rather impressed by the posability. I still think the head isn't as well-done as the previous one, but, otherwise, she looks pretty impressive.

Maybe Hasbro should be less concerned with posing these like they would've been in 1980, and more concerned with making the actual figure look good by posing it slightly. Then again, this line is confirmed dead, so it's a moot point.