Rehashed Action Fleet

Instead of just rereleasing X-Wing, Falcon, and Vader's TIE, why doesn't Hasbro rerelease the impossible to find final wave with the TIE Defender and E-Wing? They'd probabaly sell better than what they are going to release.

Short version - These are 3 of the most recognizable vehicles in Star Wars, Hasbro wants to use this recognition to capture a whole new audience.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Angry whilst stickin' it big time to us long time devotees!

although i will give em a bit of credit for releasing the falcon. as indicated by jeddah's in the know pal, anything which came out from the summer of 97 onwards, was pretty much ignored rather quickly in order for galoob to gear up for episode I.

as the falcon fell into this catagory, it's nice that folks who never had a snowball's chance in baaldom, git a crack at owning their very own af falcon without havin' to pay throught the nose to git one.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Will the brand new AF Falcon pretty much be a carbon-copy of the one that Galoob released in '97 or will there be changes made to the design and such? Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on one right now.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

From the pictures, it looks like the design on the Falcon is pretty much the same, although the paint job is different. The original doesn't have the black scorch marks on it.