Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big Brother 2012

It's that time of year again!!!

Here's the cast. And there's a guy from my area on the show.

http://www.zap2it.com/news/pictures/...4.photogallery

I'm sorry, America, but the metro Louisville area didn't mean to unleash Wil -- with one 'L' -- on the country.

The past HGs being mentors/coaches is an interesting twist.

The teddy bear challenge looked harder than it seemed.

How many times are they going to bring back old people? I like Janelle and Britney, but I can live a happy life without ever seeing Mike Boogie ever again.

Still, it is interesting basically having two levels to the game, what with the addition of the coaches.

I had to watch Sunday and Wednesday nights' eps before tonights.

Britney brought up an excellent point about the number of players and the coaches coming into play. That is, if Dan can make it that long. Two or three more weeks, tops, and the coaches will be playing.

Willie had that scared crapless look on his face at the end of tonight's show. It's gonna be a long week for him.

Didn't realize Kara was Kara Monaco until a bit ago.

Willie, we hardly knew you. Wait, we did from the rest of your crazy family. Because of his family, he wouldn't have lasted too long in the house.

And look, he makes the news!

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/0...d-for-dui.html

I'm not surprised at Danielle's nom. I like her, she's easy on the eyes, but voting her out would get us rid of Dan, who's full of crap. Can't wait to see what his secret weapon/plan is.

Board the Staten Island ferry! How funny! Can't say I'll miss JoJo. She didn't play a good game. Actually, I wonder if she understood the game.

The rocker chick is playing an interesting game. Very low-profile, under the radar.

I agree with Shane's thinking about nominating someone from the two coaches' teams who hadn't been nominated. Share the wealth!

I think Ashley's inhaled too many spray tan fumes.

Not surprised by America's vote to allow the coaches to play. It was inevitable. Just look at the numbers; without the coaches playing, there's not enough HGs for the game.

I was surprised Boogey didn't want to play. He already has enough money.

Before the annoucement, I think it was a toss-up as to whom was going home. Frank should've, since he's a bigger threat than Joe. But Joe's bombastic way of speaking gets on my nerves.

The Silent Six. What a load of crap. Boogie will stab them in the back his first chance. Don't they know that?

And I truly don't think Janelle is gone tonight. She's too much of a favorite.

Wow, a lot's happened since I last posted. Dan, I think you're lower than owl poop. Don't go hiding behind that cross.