Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Sideshow Snowtrooper arrived. A nice figure but it came with its cod piece almost completely unattached, so I had to fix it. I don't like the way the back pack attaches, pretty stupid. But overall the figure is cool, reasonably accurate (the squinting eyes are still the most striking problem) and the body is better than previous OT troopers. I like the weathering, really great. Overall 8.5/10

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	figure display 01.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	27206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	figure display 02.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	27207Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sideshow Snowtrooper 06.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	27208Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sideshow Snowtrooper 08.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	27209
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Glad to hear you got yours. How was the codpiece not attached on yours, and how did you fix it?

I've heard a lot of complaints about the backpack and the way it attaches, cannot figure out why as the clips are well to scale, and the Hasbro-style push-through pegs are hidden.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It was badly glued on one side of that fabric belt it came with. I reglued it back with a better glue.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
    It was badly glued on one side of that fabric belt it came with. I reglued it back with a better glue.
    Glad you were able to fix it, that'd have frustrated the hell out of me and for sure would have gone back.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Great shots of your Imperial collection there seriurusu...the Sideshow Snowtrooper fits in well. Sorry to here about the codpiece issue and glad it was an easy fix.

Got a chance to get outside with this one today...the more I look at this figure, the more I really like it. It was great that this trooper showed up here for me during the perfect season to get outdoors with it for some shots. Yes, there are a few issues folks have brought up that were worth mentioning, but it doesn't stop it from being one of Sideshow's best for me...I sure hope some more Hoth-centric ones are on the horizon soon...

Oh, and JT...regarding that fine-looking Tamashi Nations C-3PO figure....no way. Yeah, it looks well-rendered but I would never cross that line for a figure...way too rich for my blood. Not to mention, if I were to consider a Threepio in that range, I'd rather have it rendered a little less "perfect"...have it looking a little beat-up, dirty and distressed like he spent most of his screen time in all the movies....not the spiffy, polished version we saw at ceremonies and celebrations...but that's just my take. The figure DOES look really good....just not $400 good...

I'll stick with Sideshow's (barely) affordable line for now....

Name:	SNOWTROOPER-12.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	27217

Name:	SNOWTROOPER-11.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	27216

Name:	SNOWTROOPER-13.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	27218

Thanks guys. The problem is that it was like a needle and a thread issue to take the belt off and then putting it back on his pants. LOL But right now is 10 times better glued than it was by Sideshow.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Great shots of your Imperial collection there seriurusu...the Sideshow Snowtrooper fits in well. Sorry to here about the codpiece issue and glad it was an easy fix.

Got a chance to get outside with this one today...the more I look at this figure, the more I really like it. It was great that this trooper showed up here for me during the perfect season to get outdoors with it for some shots. Yes, there are a few issues folks have brought up that were worth mentioning, but it doesn't stop it from being one of Sideshow's best for me...I sure hope some more Hoth-centric ones are on the horizon soon...

Oh, and JT...regarding that fine-looking Tamashi Nations C-3PO figure....no way. Yeah, it looks well-rendered but I would never cross that line for a figure...way too rich for my blood. Not to mention, if I were to consider a Threepio in that range, I'd rather have it rendered a little less "perfect"...have it looking a little beat-up, dirty and distressed like he spent most of his screen time in all the movies....not the spiffy, polished version we saw at ceremonies and celebrations...but that's just my take. The figure DOES look really good....just not $400 good...

I'll stick with Sideshow's (barely) affordable line for now....

Name:	SNOWTROOPER-12.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	27217

Name:	SNOWTROOPER-11.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	27216

Name:	SNOWTROOPER-13.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	27218
    Great photos, although scary because you've got $150 plus shipping standing in that nasty wet snow. It's odd to see how red the figure looks compared to that white snow.

As for $400, it's easier to dirty him up after you get a clean one than vice-versa, and since this is metal that technically could include dents (although I suspect this figure won't dent so much as crack because of the scale). 3PO looks pretty clean in ESB though, compare his look to ANH, he's also got a little of that matte look the Tamashi Nations figure has. But my point I think is made, there is a limit we all will not cross.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
    Thanks guys. The problem is that it was like a needle and a thread issue to take the belt off and then putting it back on his pants. LOL But right now is 10 times better glued than it was by Sideshow.
    Eek! That's really horrifying, I wouldn't have the skill or patience.