Article: Official StarWars.com Blog Returns, Along with Steve Sansweet

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Well, I checked it out. It's hard to get excited about this, they keep pulling the plug on stuff like this over and over on the official site, so to invest into that only to worry that entries are going to get removed, ongoing features are going to be shut down partway through, that's not my thing. I'll wait and see though, and hope it works this time.

I know what you mean, JT. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it, and I hope they can make it more interesting than the blog section has been lately. I'd love to read posts from Dave Filoni and Leland Chee, like they mentioned, and this could be a good outlet for Hyperspace-style behind-the-scenes photos and that sort of thing that the site hasn't had much of lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I know what you mean, JT. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with it, and I hope they can make it more interesting than the blog section has been lately. I'd love to read posts from Dave Filoni and Leland Chee, like they mentioned, and this could be a good outlet for Hyperspace-style behind-the-scenes photos and that sort of thing that the site hasn't had much of lately.
    Then I'm looking forward to you synopsizing anything interesting for us.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sure thing - look for my own Star Wars Blog Blog coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Sure thing - look for my own Star Wars Blog Blog coming soon.
    We have the blog system for users still running, you could do that right here!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.