Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    There have been rumors of a Masterpiece Thundercracker being released. If you could get them to shed some light on that, it would be great. Thanks.
    Oh, yeah! And if they confirm it, find out which mold (original or MP-11)
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Hey, JT (or anyone else)--not exactly a question, per se, but would someone mind taking a look at the new Joe figures in the case and verifying which ones, if any, have the lousy single-joint knee articulation and missing ankle joint?

It's tough to tell in package, but, in case I wind up finding them before reviews are all over the place, it'd be nice to know which ones are not worth $10.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ok, the first of our SDCC Hasbro Brand Team interviews is up, it's Transformers...

http://www.actionfigs.com/content.ph...mers-Interview
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Here's the second one, Marvel:
    http://www.actionfigs.com/content.ph...rvel-Interview

The GI Joe one is just waiting on a final touch, but it's otherwise ready to go.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Thanks JT, kinda good news/bad news with the Super Hero Squad stuff that they'll release sets to go with the movies but that seems like as far as the line will go for the time being. Makes sense, I guess, since they moved over to the slightly larger and slightly more articulated Action Squad stuff. I guess I'll just have to keep going to these Marvel movies so they keep making them and SHS sets to tie-in to them.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Kinda disheartening on the Jubilee; seems odd that they'd make that much new sculpt and not be willing to make a minor tweak to do the classic look that more people are familiar with. (I didn't think about it earlier, but they could do a sort of hybrid look; she wore a spandex X-Men uniform for a couple of issues (one storyline where the entire team went to modern versions of the original black-and-yellow uniforms), and they could do that with the yellow trenchcoat.

The ROM answer seems rather interesting in its wording. It looks like it starts as a "no" and becomes a "we can't talk about some things now." Which would be pretty cool, if I'm not over-interpreting it.

I didn't even think of it before, but I should've asked you about the possibilities of ever getting Circuit Breaker. If she's owned by Marvel, and Hasbro has the rights to do Marvel toys, she could make a cool convention exclusive.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Our 4th and final Hasbro SDCC interview, the GI Joe interview, is up:
    http://www.actionfigs.com/content.ph...-Joe-Interview

And big thanks to El Chuxter for pinch-hitting on this one, doing that interview. Hasbro's only official GI Joe timeslot they could give us was during other very important collecting-related stuff that both Steve and I had to cover, so Chux was able to save the day and get good stuff asked.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Thanks JT, kinda good news/bad news with the Super Hero Squad stuff that they'll release sets to go with the movies but that seems like as far as the line will go for the time being. Makes sense, I guess, since they moved over to the slightly larger and slightly more articulated Action Squad stuff. I guess I'll just have to keep going to these Marvel movies so they keep making them and SHS sets to tie-in to them.
    Sure thing, glad I could get the question in. They seemed to really like our questions, BTW, so if we keep doing this sort of thing it could work out that we could make a positive impact in that area. They obviously recognize SHS's value, so it's worth keeping in mind for next con (whether that's NYCC or Toy Fair or even SDCC '13).

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Kinda disheartening on the Jubilee; seems odd that they'd make that much new sculpt and not be willing to make a minor tweak to do the classic look that more people are familiar with. (I didn't think about it earlier, but they could do a sort of hybrid look; she wore a spandex X-Men uniform for a couple of issues (one storyline where the entire team went to modern versions of the original black-and-yellow uniforms), and they could do that with the yellow trenchcoat.

The ROM answer seems rather interesting in its wording. It looks like it starts as a "no" and becomes a "we can't talk about some things now." Which would be pretty cool, if I'm not over-interpreting it.

I didn't even think of it before, but I should've asked you about the possibilities of ever getting Circuit Breaker. If she's owned by Marvel, and Hasbro has the rights to do Marvel toys, she could make a cool convention exclusive.
    I looked at that Jubilee, I think the only problem is the lack of shorts really, they could paint the lower body skintone as her legs and the upper body could just be painted to look like her shirt. Still, it's at least something they thought about when giving us an answer, better than a brushoff.

The Rom answer was very interesting, I was quite surprised as they went through it that way. And now that Hasbro owns Parker Bros, they should have the rights to do any Rom products they want. Or maybe we're both misreading it and they mean they could do something in the future, or something entirely else.

UGH! Asking about Circuit Breaker would have been brilliant, why didn't you think of that a week ago?!? She *is* owned by Marvel, they put her in Secret Wars specifically to claim ownership so when she showed up in Transformers comics it was legally their product already; all the questions we ask Hasbro TF are no from that angle, but Hasbro Marvel is a different ball of wax.