Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Of the figures shown in the slideshow and seen at the booth after, the Pablo-Jill looks like a monster figure but the Padme strikes me as the winner so far. It replaces a relatively bad figure and it is from a pretty action-packed part of the film, but the sculpt and detail is quite good. I'm currious to see how some of the figures listed in wave 2 Mara Jade has given them some trouble in the past and I'm currious to see if the A-Wing pilot brings anything new to the table.

On a side note: Anyone know when the Carbon-Freeze set is expected to be available online?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

The A-Wing Pilot was the most exciting reveal in the slideshow as far as I'm concerned. I'm hoping that it's a human version of the Mon Calamari Pilot, which is the only screen accurate A-Wing Pilot uniform made in the modern line yet.

A-Wing Pilot on an R2-D2-shaped "Droid Factory" card, kinda makes me think of the vintage figure that was packed on a Droids card.

It's also good to see that the landing strut on the Speeder Bike is removable. Not sure how much of the Biker Scout has been retooled. The head feels like it might be new.

Carded TIE Pilot makes me think that there will be a TIE rerelease at some point in 2013.

Also, interesting that they went back to the "Legacy" name. Might as well have named it the "Titanic" or the "Hindenberg" collection.

I hadn't looked at the slide show pictures yet, so it was a surprise when I saw an e-mail today from Brian's Toys about the Jocasta Nu figure. I just put my pre-order in. Kind of excited about some of the other figures that will be coming. I just hope I can get the Ewok packs since there has not been a TRU near me since 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Remember that the 2007 Target exclusive Battle of Endor ultimate battle pack included a 1998 Wicket repaint that looked like Widdle but still called the figure "Wicket W. Warrick," and a 1998 Logray repaint (with Wicket's hood and spear) in black fur with a black hood and called the figure "Oochee." Given the evidence in the film, I'll say that Wunka flew the hang glider, but decided to switch tactics after he got shot down. Since the Wunka figure is now replacing the Oochee figure, maybe Oochee is supposed to be the black one that gets left behind in the film. Or maybe I'm just reeeeeally overthinking this and going a little crazy.
    The newest Star Wars Insider names a ton of Ewoks, and they show a black Ewok with a green hood and call him Tokkat. Wookieepedia shows him holding a bow, so who knows. Tokkat and Wunka are apparently brothers, so perhaps Tokkat is the hang glider one after all.

Don't know if Dooku's pilot droid has any use without a Solar Sailer.

That Geonosian, though, wow. Definitely looks to be worth the price of an upgrade.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The newest Star Wars Insider names a ton of Ewoks, and they show a black Ewok with a green hood and call him Tokkat. Wookieepedia shows him holding a bow, so who knows. Tokkat and Wunka are apparently brothers, so perhaps Tokkat is the hang glider one after all.
    Lego have already made a Tokkat minifig. http://www.brickset.com/minifigs/?m=sw339
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

They should give the unnamed Ewoks all silly names and not try to come up with alien names. They should be called things like Pupubut, Weener Deener, Hasselhoffitus, Great Lord Whimsy-arse of the Fartocracy of One, Dingleberry McHotpants, and Ralph.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    That Geonosian, though, wow. Definitely looks to be worth the price of an upgrade.
    I can't confirm it, but the photo looks like it's just a repaint of the Sun Fac figure that's been repainted a couple of times since the Saga Collection.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

During the panel, they called the Geonosian "Sun Fac," even though it's just a generic "Geonosian Warrior" on the Anakin cardback mock-up. Anyway, they started with the 2006 Sun Fac figure, upgraded the legs for the Kit Fisto Target Geonosis Arena Showdown set (repainting the eye so it's not missing), and it's been out a few times since then in various multi-packs. I'm assuming the deco is at least somewhat unique, whether that was intentional or not. At any rate, I'd like to get a few more of this version, so it's a good re-release choice.

I haven't paid much attention to Geonosians in a while and didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
    Tommy, close your eyes.